What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

busy day for me today my desktop PC was howling traced the noise to a bad case fan it still worked but the sealed bearing was bad so off to harbor for a new one. While I was at it installed a another case fan in the side of the case when it was built for me the  builder only put one in the rear and not the side mounted one. Running cooler now. Then replaced the Bum gun and the sink tap in the bathroom. All done now  will reward myself with the Mexican buffet at Two Lions tonight I deserve it :default_party-smiley-048:  

22 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

busy day for me today my desktop PC was howling traced the noise to a bad case fan it still worked but the sealed bearing was bad so off to harbor for a new one. While I was at it installed a another case fan in the side of the case when it was built for me the  builder only put one in the rear and not the side mounted one. Running cooler now. Then replaced the Bum gun and the sink tap in the bathroom. All done now  will reward myself with the Mexican buffet at Two Lions tonight I deserve it :default_party-smiley-048:  

Your DIY skills are only bettered by kun stridermans'!!!

🙂

54 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I didn't need any photograph to make sure I got the wiring right :-)

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

You have wiring for your bum gun?

High pressure booster pump to dislodge the Klingons.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Renewing my annual motor car insurance.  Significant increase in premium from last year.  Rang existing insurer and they imediately knocked of £40 from the premium but would not go any further.  Searched Go Compare and came up with a policy with a proper insurance company as against a syndicate and obtained a policy with slightly better terms than my existing one at a cost of £150 less than my original quote.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Good work mate.

16 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Just bought myself a new camera to save lugging my DSLR and lens around on holiday 

Sony RX100 vi  ( not the latest version , but not much different and quite a bit cheaper ) 

67944D99-AEE3-47F2-90A6-0730E741856A.jpeg

That's a great little camera mate.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Painter said:

Coffee and cake all in one, eh?

Looks like the bar's been raised.... but us slobs darn sarf will rely on food court stuff!

It had a scoup of ice cream in it too.

A bit special it was!

IMG_20200202_40427.jpg

Edited by boydeste
  • Thumbs Up 1