What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 10:08 PM, Lanzalad said:

Sorry lads it was me that started it in a past life.. so its only right I do it again..

Its been a good day, infant its been amazing but time calls so thats me heading off to bed.

Thanks again all it couldn't happen with out.

boom!!.

2 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Got in from work just over an hour ago so having a 4 pack of cider,then shortly gonna watch another episode of season 2 of Ozark on Netflix {excellent},then will watch the last episode tomorrow.

I only just found this TV show and got it playing now, Season 1 EP3 at the mo'.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Just spent nearly an hour looking for my mobile phone 😒

Just found it on the seat of my car. I must have left it there last night.  I am getting a little forgetful in old age. 

Does anyone know about an app thingy that can trace the whereabouts of a phone if lost ?

dial the number from another phone works for me.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Just spent nearly an hour looking for my mobile phone 😒

Just found it on the seat of my car. I must have left it there last night.  I am getting a little forgetful in old age. 

Does anyone know about an app thingy that can trace the whereabouts of a phone if lost ?

These are brilliant, you install the app on your phone and put the chip on your keys. You can use either the phone app or the chip to locate the other and make it beep loudly, the phone app also locates the chip on a map.

https://chipolo.net/en/pages/products