What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Still enjoying watching the daily news reports from our favourite place with interest.

I know we can't talk about it here, and i totally get why, but all sorts of lines are being crossed presently and in different countries, stuff no way would i have thought would have, or been tolerated.  

I hope it continues to gather momentum, but am also fearful for then what could happen. 

Anyway, yea, soon be Christmas and all that :default_coffee:

1 minute ago, Krapow said:

Still enjoying watching the daily news reports from our favourite place with interest.

I know we can't talk about it here, and i totally get why, but all sorts of lines are being crossed presently and in different countries, stuff no way would i have thought would have, or been tolerated.  

I hope it continues to gather momentum, but am also fearful for then what could happen. 

Anyway, yea, soon be Christmas and all that :default_coffee:

There was a five minute report on C4 last night ... could get messy 

• Great Info 1

I'mJust finished unpacking and setting up my new Korg 88 note workstation. It arrived 2 days earlier than expected by courier. Now I will have to spend quite a few hours reading through the manual but the 1000s of timbres loaded are Fantastic from Steinway grand piano through to drumkits. 

Should keep me busy if we enter another lockdown

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, john1000 said:

About to try and paint bathroom tiles....🥶 Apparently, I have read its fairly easy and will look as good as new tiles.

Not convinced and could be a mood changer.

They never look as good as new tiles. Don't do. It. Put up some new tiles and grout them in 

• Like 1

Been busy most of the day doing jobs.

The grass is cut and edges strimmed, all of the leaves have been hoovered up and put in the green bin. All of my particle fishing bait that has been stored in the garage in a big bin is now neatly packed inside my big chest freezer to keep it over the winter.

Been out for a 3 mile walk and just eaten dinner. Sat down now infront of the TV trying not to open a bottle of wine.

• Like 1

Just looking at the odds for the US Election Next President on Betfair- a few highlights

GBP 218 million has traded- fairly hefty🙂 Biden 1.53 , Trump is 2.88. 

Then there is a whole slew of 100 odd people at 1,000 (note this is the maximum price on any event, across all sports e.t.c)

So you are looking at something happening to one of the 2 principals- I'd have thought Sleepy Joe the more likely to not make it over the finish line, but it's the The Don.

GBP 553,000 has been traded on Kamala Harris to be the next president at all rates up to 1,000 but easily topped by GBP 1.2 million on Mike Pence🤔

Just watched the latest IPL match,went down to the final ball so exciting.

All I can say is thank f**k for the IPL & the truncated footie season giving us lots of cricket & football on tv.

Helps me stop going stir crazy.That & alcohol....

It snowed on and off all day yesterday and early in the evening I went out for my mail and ended up clearing about 2/3 of my yard - woke up this morning and it had snowed another 4cm or so overnight and is still going so other than my steps and sidewalk I'm going to leave it for today - cheap beer night at my local anyway...snow forecast on and off for the next week or so but getting colder so maybe I'll be able to do a proper job of things then...

• Haha 1

Been a lazy morning checking out a few cook books to see if I can make some different meals to my norm, I am a lazy cook and don't have many spices in the house. I will put that right this afternoon during my visit to Tesco's. I have chosen a few that seem to be used quite a bit. Will give me something to play with.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, boydeste said:

No walking for me today, giving the pins a rest.

Done a big shop at Tesco's, now feeling stodged after a big feed.

Feet up time with a beer whilst watching Friday's TV

I went walking , just under four miles ,  first day for a week when it wasn't pissing down ...

91754E9A-95E8-4216-B095-21704C822DBE.jpeg

D9A626F6-2D7F-4E7A-A9B4-2126993C3AD9.jpeg

• Like 2