What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

2 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I went walking , just under four miles ,  first day for a week when it wasn't pissing down ...

91754E9A-95E8-4216-B095-21704C822DBE.jpeg

D9A626F6-2D7F-4E7A-A9B4-2126993C3AD9.jpeg

In the last week I have done 2 x 5 mile walks and 5 x 3 mile walks. You need a recovery day, which I usually get whilst fishing, but due to being fed up with the rain I didn't bother this week.

• Thumbs Up 2

38 minutes ago, Smiler said:

Just made the decision - going to start the long journey back from UK to the jungle. Sure I don't want to pay to be locked up in a hotel for 2 weeks but can't wait any longer to get back to the family 🎉 

Keep us informed on your 'journey' Khun Smiler, be interesting and informative for those of us toying with the idea :tu:

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Smiler said:

Just made the decision - going to start the long journey back from UK to the jungle. Sure I don't want to pay to be locked up in a hotel for 2 weeks but can't wait any longer to get back to the family 🎉 

Dont blame you, this COVID nonsense may never end. It’ll be worthwhile so hopefully you get a decent flight ( I did see Lufthansa) and you’ll be reunited 

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Stillearly said:

I went walking , just under four miles ,  first day for a week when it wasn't pissing down ...

91754E9A-95E8-4216-B095-21704C822DBE.jpeg

D9A626F6-2D7F-4E7A-A9B4-2126993C3AD9.jpeg

7 hours ago, boydeste said:

In the last week I have done 2 x 5 mile walks and 5 x 3 mile walks. You need a recovery day, which I usually get whilst fishing, but due to being fed up with the rain I didn't bother this week.

Us old boys have to keep moving lads, otherwise.......

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Getting my daughter to clean up her excessive stash of toys, papers, bears etc and to throw her rubbish away. We are having difficulty in agreeing what is rubbish, could be a long, emotional selection process.

We fought that battle once with our son.

We lost. 😟

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Earlier this evening the tw and her son decided to try and prepare 3 beef steaks, 2 pork steaks with mashed potatoes plus veg. I didn't hold much hope for a tasty outcome but they excelled, especially in the mashed potatoes dept. ( my dear old late mum did the best). 

Then, we traipsed down to the river Nissan in Halmstad to float our rather novel looking khrathongs in the water. 

A lovely evening had by all. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1