What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Well what I was up to yesterday ...

Got back to home in the South late Friday night .. was out of bed at my regular time 4:00 am -- rousted Ziggy out of bed ( she just smiled at me and gave me a hug ) .. told her we were going fishing ... went out on the sea .. didn't catch a thing again .. never mind ...

Then it was the big decision for Ziggy  .. dress like her Mom or we scrounge together some sort of Halloween out -- she chose just as I thought -- get dressed as her mother ...

Anyway .. about an hour drive through the jungle ... had nice night with Beach gal and Ziggy ...

Nothing more beautiful in the morning than looking at Beach gal sleeping ... her long hair all over the place .. her long legs ( I won't say anymore - lol )

IMG_5886.JPG

IMG_5890.JPG

IMG_5891.JPG

IMG_5892.JPGIMG_5895.JPG

IMG_5896.JPG

IMG_5897.JPG

IMG_5898.JPG

IMG_5899.JPG

IMG_5900.JPG

IMG_5901.JPG

IMG_5902.JPG

IMG_5904.JPG

IMG_5906.JPG

IMG_5907.JPG

IMG_5908.JPG

IMG_5909.JPG

IMG_5911.JPG

IMG_5912.JPG

IMG_5915.JPG

IMG_5919.JPG

IMG_5905.JPG

IMG_5913.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

35 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Cup of coffee and The Sunday Times. 

Brightening up now so might have a wander in to town soon and laugh at the panic buyers. 😀

Good shout, I might buy the times today for a change and something to read throughout the week. 

• Thumbs Up 2

On 10/22/2020 at 8:39 PM, Stillearly said:

Just been for a 5.6mile walk in the sunshine 😎

and had this waiting for me when I got home  ( Amazon Prime day purchase) 

87C56404-5D9C-481F-8414-107C84D741E5.jpeg

7134114F-47C8-4D98-9E5E-80E9A209F28D.jpeg

I bought 2 air fryers about 1 month ago ... I was fucking happily surprised ... they cook great pork chops, chicken breasts ( that is all I cooked so far ) ... jeez pork chops 5 minutes on each side .. man - the turned out just great!

Beach gal refuses to use the one I bought for home down South ...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

Enjoying a tall glass of bleach to start the day 😊

Not really, I have run out

Having a bit of domestic day. Cleaning hall, stairs and landing. But that's just how I roll. 

Don't you mean a bit of a Domestos day?....😁

Cleared my whole yard of snow (and my lot is half an acre with a small house) yesterday and the day before, did it again this morning and now here is our latest weather forecast:

Today

Light snow ending near noon then cloudy. Drifting snow. Wind north 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 14. Wind chill near minus 25.

Tonigh

Cloudy. Snow at times heavy beginning early this evening. Drifting snow. Amount 10 to 20 cm. Wind north 30 km/h. Low minus 15. Wind chill near minus 26.

Mon, 2 Nov

Snow at times heavy changing to light snow in the morning. Amount 5 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High minus 12. Wind chill minus 24 in the morning and minus 19 in the afternoon.

Night

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow. Low minus 22.

What a crazy year all around, I don't think I've ever seen this much snow by November 1... but hey, it's good exercise and our snow is so light and fluffy in this climate that it is quite easy to move...

• Like 2