What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

5 minutes ago, john luke said:

You are lucky; it is only 8 degrees here and due to fall to 3 degrees overnight.

Very lucky as it was 5 degrees yesterday and froze last night. At least tonight we might not get the frost lakeside again. Forcast to drop to 1 though.

Edited by boydeste

Heading out for a walk with my daughter. Going to check out a fire that occurred last night a few block over from us. Three house burned. Will post a pic when we return.

. . .

Edit (upon return): Quite a fire. Old house destroyed. Newspapers noted that firefighters had a difficult time with the solar panels. BMW melted a bit. Three families displaced. I heard the commotion at 3am last night.

20201105-IMG_6365.jpg

20201105-IMG_6356.jpg

20201105-IMG_6359.jpg

20201105-IMG_6367.jpg

20201105-IMG_6368.jpg

20201105-IMG_6369.jpg

20201105-IMG_6370.jpg

Edited by lazarus
  • Sad 2

Went to a club last night named Sing Sing on Sukhumvit 45 .....

Jeez, the place was just "packed" with beauties ... I seriously could not make up my mind ...

Not so sure .... if the make any baht or not ( I think so ) but, big bottles of Leo 50 baht all night ...

A Thai gal that I know turned me onto the place ....

Nursing a fricking pretty serious hangover this morning .... which sucks !

I got off cheap last night - only spent 1K baht on beers and a couple of mixed drinks for a couple of gals

No masks -- absolutely no social distancing ... it was a fun environment ... 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Went to a club last night named Sing Sing on Sukhumvit 45 .....

Jeez, the place was just "packed" with beauties ... I seriously could not make up my mind ...

Not so sure .... if the make any baht or not ( I think so ) but, big bottles of Leo 50 baht all night ...

A Thai gal that I know turned me onto the place ....

Nursing a fricking pretty serious hangover this morning .... which sucks !

I got off cheap last night - only spent 1K baht on beers and a couple of mixed drinks for a couple of gals

No masks -- absolutely no social distancing ... it was a fun environment ... 

Well masks would be stupid considering there is no Covid in Thailand, if other countries such as mine had been more thorough in their immigration/tourist control we might be walking around as if nothing has happened.

I think keeping all the people happy in the UK was a balancing act, something countries like Thailand, China etc don't care about. They dealt with it strictly, we dealt with as a balance and that has not worked at all.

2 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Well masks would be stupid considering there is no Covid in Thailand, if other countries such as mine had been more thorough in their immigration/tourist control we might be walking around as if nothing has happened.

I think keeping all the people happy in the UK was a balancing act, something countries like Thailand, China etc don't care about. They dealt with it strictly, we dealt with as a balance and that has not worked at all.

Bro --- I don't know what the answer is ... but, IMHO lockdowns are ( and were .. and continue to be ) a disaster .... in BKK I still see some people wearing a mask ... like in 7/11 or on the buses .. but, I think masks are a waste also ... 

There is never any guarantees in life ....   just try to go with the flow ( even though I hate going with the flow ) and do the best you can !

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

What is a "loft loader" and a "loft hatch" ?

A hole or door (hatch) in the ceiling of a top floor ceiling, that opens and has a drop down ladder attached for access into the loft space. 👌

Edited by KhunDon
  • Thumbs Up 1