What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

15 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Just changing the password on my Facebook, a few odd things coming today from friends via Messenger so just making some security changes.

Had a few of those a few weeks ago , video clips saying "this looks like you" or similar , four or five all within a week 

23 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Just changing the password on my Facebook, a few odd things coming today from friends via Messenger so just making some security changes.

I read scams flying about on Facebook and WhatsApp..glad I got shut of them few years ago 

• Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Had a few of those a few weeks ago , video clips saying "this looks like you" or similar , four or five all within a week 

Got that one today on messenger from a friend who confirms it wasn't him. The Facebook security identified it as a scam when I tried to open it so I didn't go any further. My friend has confirmed it wasn't him so he has also changed his passwords. 

1 hour ago, Washedup said:

I read scams flying about on Facebook and WhatsApp..glad I got shut of them few years ago 

Never done WhatsApp but I have really tightened up on my security with Facebook. It is sad though that friends do send links but now I just remove them.

Edited 

Edited by Horizondave
  • Like 1

Dragged Ziggy out of bed early this morning .... Beach gal always gets out of bed with me and makes me coffee and breakfast ....

We all went to the basketball court that is at the temple not to far away to " fire some jumpers" ... they ended up on the swings - "swinging" together ... Mom and daughter talk I guess .. which I think is very good ....

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Struggled to drag my sorry ass out of bed this morning, then last nights Vindaloo decided it would get me out in a hurry! LOL

Now up and about, just thrown a few ingredients into the slow cooker with some chicken, mushrooms and potatoes. Lazy cooking day today to fit in with my mood.

Now sat with a cup of tea watching Saturday kitchen best bites.

These guys make cooking look so easy quick, it never seems to work out that way for me.

Edited by boydeste

Short walk over the bridge into Leigh Woods and took a few shots looking back. It started off a bit grim weather wise first thing but by 10am was quite bright. Now a tad cloudy.

A couple of iPhone photos 

D593FCFF-3849-469E-935B-1301A4315281.jpeg

C6A21859-324D-4FDE-BD79-833CE956F2D2.jpeg

Edited by AJSP
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 11/8/2020 at 11:43 PM, Krapow said:

Just noticed earlier my Daughter's UK Passport expires in July next year, so did the online renewal. Fast and easy, well, apart from uploading the 'correct' digital pic. Took about 5 attempts, different pics, rejected for shadows, hair not pulled back enough etc. £54 which includes recorded delivery back.  Just have to post her old one and current Irish one off  tomorrow. 

Irish one is not due to expire until 2022.

Still haven't got her a Thai one yet, that would be 3 she would have!

Approved and posted already,  great service, under a week. 

8 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Just got back from the doctor, thought I was going in for the flu jab only but they offered me the pneumonia jab as well. I got two arms so why not, good for another year hopefully.

Any other vaccines out there, bring it on.

I had the pneumonia jab last year, I expencted to have it again this year but the doctor told me it is good for 10 plus years, so you may not need another for a good while Dave.

• Great Info 1

19 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Just got back from the doctor, thought I was going in for the flu jab only but they offered me the pneumonia jab as well. I got two arms so why not, good for another year hopefully.

Any other vaccines out there, bring it on.

Old farts free jabs in Australia also include shingles (herpes zoster).

I keep my meningococcal vaccination up to date at my own expense because the meningococcal season coincides with the flu season and the symptoms are almost identical until you die.

• Thumbs Up 1