What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

12 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Just watched the afternoon session of the snooker final, time to take a walk before tonights indulgence of a nice bottle of red called The Waxed Bat, hopefully it doesn't contain Covid.

Had a couple of Tanglefoots before dinner & am now on the remnants of a nice Argie Malbec post dinner.

WTF is Ronnie doing trying to play on when he's lost the game?

Maybe a bit of needle in this?

Edited by coxyhog

2 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Had a couple of Tanglefoots before dinner & am now on the remnants of a nice Argie Malbec post dinner.

WTF is Ronnie doing trying to play on when he's lost the game?

Maybe a bit of needle in this?

He is being a nob, basically.

I am a big Ronnie fan, but seeing him behave like he has done recently disappoints me.

• Thumbs Up 1

God is the c**t
The crack where the newborn breathes the first time
And the lungs opens
Like 2 soft meat flowers

The shaved with smiles askew
The overgrown and dark from the middle east
Eskimo cunts in small fur caps
meatful scented shells

- by Jóannes Nielsen,  freely translated from faroese.

The bloody cheek - a neighbourhood fox jumps up on my parked Bimmer, has a crap and wanders on; maybe it's pissed off because I am feeding meat scraps to the magpies and not to it - they'll often jump up on my parked vehicles or flat-topped sheds for an afternoon nap but this is a new one for me.

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

Just about to nip out to Supermarket to purchase a bottle of vodka. This lockdown lark is turning me into an alcoholic.  I can see myself turning to Class A's by the end of January. 😊

If you are going to use it to make cocktails post 5pm I'd say that's pretty normal lockdown behaviour😉

So they reopened the little western oriented shop near our place.  After a quite nice lunch at a little Isaan food shack and a drive along the ocean, we stopped in to see the shop's new layout. 

I realized that I hadn't had a glass of wine for a while, as I'm usually a sour mash or bourbon or rum or vodka - and beer drinker.  Plus when not in Pattaya I'm not a day drinker anyway.  I picked up a bottle of Berri Estates "smooth red" and had a glass.  This led to the UB40 song on loop and the bottle is half way down so far.  TW was happy when it was time for her to go pick up the kids from school.

Merry Christmas, y'all!

Edited by tko
formating
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1