About Friggen Time !

Glasseye

I hope those staff assisting the farangs haven't been trained by Smiler, the surly Immigration cop who used to man the reception desk when it was on the left as you enter, and who still sometimes helps out on reception these days by showing his disdain for any white faces.

• Great Info 1

4 hours ago, Toy Boy said:

I hope those staff assisting the farangs haven't been trained by Smiler, the surly Immigration cop who used to man the reception desk when it was on the left as you enter, and who still sometimes helps out on reception these days by showing his disdain for any white faces.

It just has to be the same guy who at one time used to deal with Retirement Visa extensions etc. I have seen him in the Reception area in recent years.

He is the guy who returned my Passport by throwing it to me across the desk as he turned round to speak to a colleague behind him. It literally hit me in the chest and then fell onto the floor.

Not something one easily forgets............or forgives!

• Great Info 1
  • Surprised 3

43 minutes ago, Jambo said:

It just has to be the same guy who at one time used to deal with Retirement Visa extensions etc. I have seen him in the Reception area in recent years.

He is the guy who returned my Passport by throwing it to me across the desk as he turned round to speak to a colleague behind him. It literally hit me in the chest and then fell onto the floor.

Not something one easily forgets............or forgives!

Think I remember that guy, never a pleasant occasion when sitting in front of him. Rarely looked at you but was impatient and surly. Think it was desk 8, don't miss those days.