Am I being too picky?

Doug

Went to Time bar today for breakfast.   When the waitress brought my cup of coffee there was an ant crawling around the lip of the cup.    I showed her and she promptly smashed it and wiped her finger off and pushed the cup towards me.   I didn't expect a new brew but a fresh empty cup I thought would be in order.  I asked for one and she looked at me like "why?" And then brought me an empty cup.   

So roast me if you want but are my expectations too high?

9 hours ago, Doug said:

Went to Time bar today for breakfast.   When the waitress brought my cup of coffee there was an ant crawling around the lip of the cup.    I showed her and she promptly smashed it and wiped her finger off and pushed the cup towards me.   I didn't expect a new brew but a fresh empty cup I thought would be in order.  I asked for one and she looked at me like "why?" And then brought me an empty cup.   

So roast me if you want but are my expectations too high?

You got off lightly, I once went into Alibaba Indian back in the early 2000s. The table cloth had ants on it, they were swept away by the waiter, then the plates came out with food on which also had ants running around. We walked out after complaining. I never went back, terrible place.

p.s we hadn't ordered ant curry.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1