I think I have met my future wife....But I am not sure....Maybe you guys can help....

fforest

Well, the sad thing about all of this is, I bet this site is making loads of money....

Plenty of lonely guys out there with cash.......Even if this site had a flashing neon banner on the front page saying  "This Is A Scam"  I bet they would still do well........lol

3 hours ago, fforest said:

Well, the sad thing about all of this is, I bet this site is making loads of money....

Plenty of lonely guys out there with cash.......Even if this site had a flashing neon banner on the front page saying  "This Is A Scam"  I bet they would still do well........lol

Theres tons of lonely desperate ..not gonna call them men but dumbells out there,same as that only fans site,guy i working with told me his wifes friend in the uk has now quit her lorry driving job,since she started doing videos in various work uniforms posing in front of her lorry cab shes making up to £20 k a month,so he says anyhow,showed me her video s doesnt even get her tits oot !

Edited by Phantom51red
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Theres tons of lonely desperate ..not gonna call them men but dumbells out there,same as that only fans site,guy i working with told me his wifes friend in the uk has now quit her lorry driving job,since she started doing videos in various work uniforms posing in front of her lorry cab shes making up to £20 k a month,so he says anyhow,showed me her video s doesnt even get her tits oot !

Wonder if Toyah is on OnlyFans

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Like 1
  • Great Info 1