UK / Thailand time difference

Bazle

24 minutes ago, Bazle said:

My telephone calendar is telling me that the UK "sprung forward" a few hours ago, so the time difference is now 6 hours, not 7.

The clocks have indeed sprung forward 1hr here in the UK ,they go forward officially at 2am on the last Sunday morning in March and go back 1hr at 2am the last Sunday morning in October. As if having to get up at 5.30 am for work is bad enough, I have lost an hour as well.

• Thumbs Up 3

49 minutes ago, Bazle said:

My telephone calendar is telling me that the UK "sprung forward" a few hours ago, so the time difference is now 6 hours, not 7.

That's why the Eva departure time was moved forward. A shame the plane arrived here late as usual, positive, it gave people more time to make it to the gate.

Given how slow it can be at Heathrow, I guess I will miss my train again. 

Edited by boydeste
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, boydeste said:

That's why the Eva departure time was moved forward. A shame the plane arrived here late as usual, positive, it gave people more time to make it to the gate.

Given how slow it can be at Heathrow, I guess I will miss my train again. 

My EVA time hasn't moved .. I think 

Whoops it has , by 35 mins ..  

Edited by Stillearly
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

It's changed but still cold. Temperatures forecast down to zero tonight,  stay put Gentlemen!!!

My house-looking-after-mate confirms 5°, rain and a force 8 a couple of days ago. On a positive note, my programming of the central heating worked, and it is now using some of the government fuel subsidy to heat the place up ready for my return.

He's also going to bring a fleece to the airport when he collects me...

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, Binlid said:

The clocks have indeed sprung forward 1hr here in the UK ,they go forward officially at 2am on the last Sunday morning in March and go back 1hr at 2am the last Sunday morning in October. As if having to get up at 5.30 am for work is bad enough, I have lost an hour as well.

Make that 1 AM (unless that was changed with Brexit as well), it is coordinated across Europe at 01:00 UTC.

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, Freee!! said:

Make that 1 AM (unless that was changed with Brexit as well), it is coordinated across Europe at 01:00 UTC.

Whenever on exercise in the Army serving in Germany in the 80s it depended on the reason for the exercise, which countries were involved and most importantly where the command and control were located..

Times could be:-

CET

UTC

Alpha

Bravo

Zulu

GMT

BST

• Thumbs Up 1