How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  
Murchie

Hotel Recommendations Rawai Phuket

Any good recommendations for a hotel in Rawai Phuket. Have friends heading there next week so thinking of heading down for a few night.

6 hours ago, karon steve said:

What sort of hotel or guest house are you looking for?

Just a standard hotel, nothing fancy. Happy to pay around 3,000 baht a night. Hotel without a pool isn't a problem. 

When I lived in Phuket i used the Rawai Beach hotel for a getaway for a few days. It is right on the beach road and wont break the bank.

http://www.rawaibeachresort.com/

My real favourite was Vichit Bungalows but you need transport as it is about halfway between Rawai beach and Chalong. Absolutely stunning views. What it is like now I have no idea as it has been a good few years since I was there.

• Great Info 1

Rawai Palm Beach Resort. Did 3 weeks last year , pukka place and well situated

Sign in to follow this