5 days in Pattaya....

Yessongs

I would often relate stories of my Pattaya night life experiences to my rather naive Filipina partner. She never said it, but obviously didn't totally believe me. 

On our first trip there I took her to a regular 'topless' gogo, and she was quite shocked. When we walked into Windmill she couldn't believe what she was seeing and covered her eyes. After a while curiosity got to her and she peeped.... it wasn't long before the eyes were wide open. Eventually she admitted that she always thought I had been making it up. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 4

Great pics @Yessongs. Your four wheeling was in an area that has some great hash trails. The waterfall is a popular spot to refresh when it's running. You'd have to look hard, but there's a hash trail I cut through the jungle up the hill to the right of the falls in your picture. 👣

IMG_3684.jpg

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Great pics and report Mike TFP, good to see wifey in her ACDC T shirt 👍

Thanks Cliff....just glad that the Cigarette dude did not burn a hole in that shirt. He would not want to deal with her afterwards believe me. That cost me 150 baht at the open market here in Minburi LOL! 

20 hours ago, biggles said:

I would often relate stories of my Pattaya night life experiences to my rather naive Filipina partner. She never said it, but obviously didn't totally believe me. 

On our first trip there I took her to a regular 'topless' gogo, and she was quite shocked. When we walked into Windmill she couldn't believe what she was seeing and covered her eyes. After a while curiosity got to her and she peeped.... it wasn't long before the eyes were wide open. Eventually she admitted that she always thought I had been making it up. 

Outstanding, glad to see I am not alone with a "noob wife" Of course, I will now going forward be given the "stink eye" when telling her I will spend 2 nights with friends when they come to Bangkok LOL! 

20 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

My God man !!!

Those bikini pics had me out in the street looking for somebody to spray me down with ice cold water !!!

You are much too kind...she works out 6 days per week. Respect for trying to stay in shape right? 

16 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Great pics @Yessongs. Your four wheeling was in an area that has some great hash trails. The waterfall is a popular spot to refresh when it's running. You'd have to look hard, but there's a hash trail I cut through the jungle up the hill to the right of the falls in your picture. 👣

IMG_3684.jpg

You know, when you post some pictures of the runs you go on in that area, I was thinking that this might be certainly in the area. Much respect to you and the others who do this. It is dusty and humid beyond belief out there. Yeah the guy told us "Ok I am going to take you to an area where there is a waterfall" We get there and I look up and wonder "Where's the water"?  He then tells wifey in Thai...apparently only during rainy season the waterfall is in full swing. Amazing Thailand huh? LOL! 

16 hours ago, boydeste said:

Great pics and story Mike, Pattaya has alot to offer everyone, glad you both had a great time.

Thanks Stu.....never a dull moment in Pattaya................still. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Here's a pic from March 2022 with a bit of water trickling down. I have a picture somewhere from another time when the volume of water was much higher, but can't find it now. Looking at your more recent picture it looks like they've done some landscaping by bringing in a couple of large rocks and dumping them at the base of the falls.

image.jpeg

For those interested, here's the map location of the waterfalls.

• Great Info 2

23 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Here's a pic from March 2022 with a bit of water trickling down. I have a picture somewhere from another time when the volume of water was much higher, but can't find it now. Looking at your more recent picture it looks like they've done some landscaping by bringing in a couple of large rocks and dumping them at the base of the falls.

image.jpeg

For those interested, here's the map location of the waterfalls.

Thanks alot for that, would love to be there one time when it is REALLY gushing. Waterfalls up close are always cool. 

• Like 1

Ok, decided to upload a video on You Tube taken by the tour guide in front of us on the ATV adventure. He has a Go Pro....it is probably boring to alot of you, it was ALOT more fun then the video shows. How do I know? Wifey told me LOL! Jesus Christ though, it is so dusty and dirty out there in the wilderness. Wifey looked "dirtier" then a Bar Girl on Soi 6 after we were done 😄

I cannot believe how much land there is out there in Chonburi.  I am glad we had a tour guide, no way could I have navigated all that mileage, I would have ended up in Malaysia. 

The seats are leather, but really hard, thus at the end of the video, my butt felt swollen LOL! I needed a massage.

Good experience if you have never done this. 

Be sure to change the settings to 1080 HD for the best viewing. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Good video. Enjoy the open land while you can. So much of the land that was once jungle or cassava/pineapple fields is getting paved over and developed.

Another issue I've been hearing through the jungle vine are landowners are increasingly against use of the dirt roads for two and four wheeler off road use. The problem is the amount of dust they raise. The dust coats the plants which results in lower yields of whatever they're growing to sell.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

22 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Good video. Enjoy the open land while you can. So much of the land that was once jungle or cassava/pineapple fields is getting paved over and developed.

Another issue I've been hearing through the jungle vine are landowners are increasingly against use of the dirt roads for two and four wheeler off road use. The problem is the amount of dust they raise. The dust coats the plants which results in lower yields of whatever they're growing to sell.

Yeah I was wondering at what point the landowners are going to put their foot down and complain that the ATV's are ruining their crops. I did NOT realize how many Pineapple fields are in Chonburi. 

• Thumbs Up 1