E Travel System for entry to Philippines (Cebu Pacific Update)

Horizondave

Just got this today from Cebu Pacific. Confirmation of new routes and update on the implementation of the E Travel system for entry and departure from Philippines.

A new gateway to the Philippines has reopened! 

Cebu Pacific is proud to resume flights to and from Clark International Airport. Starting this April, fly easy directly to Clark from Singapore, Hong Kong, Taipei, Bangkok, and Macau. More flights from more international destinations are coming very soon in May including from Seoul and Tokyo! 

From Clark, connect to more of the Philippines with direct flights to world-class Philippine destinations Boracay, Bacolod, Iloilo, Davao and Cebu. Get ready for more flights to even more destinations opening in May and beyond!

With CEB’s low fares and wide connectivity to and from Manila, Cebu, Davao, and now Clark, everyone can truly fly and fulfill their travel bucket list with ease.

https://www.cebupacificair.com/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

E-Travel System

13 April 2023

Full-scale Implementation of e-Travel System

Cebu Pacific reminds its passengers that following the full-scale implementation of the e-Travel system, all inbound and outbound travelers will be required to register with the e-Travel platform starting 15 April 2023.

Passengers will be required to register through https://etravel.gov.ph/ prior to their arrival or departure from the Philippines.

Arriving passengers should register with the platform within 72 hours from the scheduled time of arrival to the Philippines. They must also save a printed or digital copy of the QR code at the end of the form, after filling out the Personal Profile, Travel Details, and Health Declaration. Travelers must complete the registration before going to the airport to avoid delays in checking in.

Departing passengers must register 72 hours up to three (3) hours from the scheduled departure from the country.

The Bureau of Immigration will discontinue requiring paper-based arrival/departure cards starting on May 1, 2023.

The eTravel platform is an online registration system for travelers and returning residents that integrates Quarantine and Immigration requirements for arriving travelers.

https://etravel.gov.ph

Edited by Horizondave
  • Great Info 3

6 hours ago, biggles said:

Only one Bangkok flight a day and not very convenient time for CLK arrival. Leaves BKK 10.50PM arrives CLK 3.20AM. Return flight Leaves CLK 7.15PM arrives BKK 9.50PM. 

That's a shame, still better than flying into Manila methinks.

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

That's a shame, still better than flying into Manila methinks.

Yes I think that was mentioned on another thread. I would be the same, not interested in arriving Clark early morning. It is more convenient now with the Skyway open from the airport so not such a pain arriving in Manila anymore.

• Like 1

Just now, Horizondave said:

Yes I think that was mentioned on another thread. I would be the same, not interested in arriving Clark early morning. It is more convenient now with the Skyway open from the airport so not such a pain arriving in Manila anymore.

Oh, when did things change and how long a journey is it now to AC from Manila ?

5 hours ago, boydeste said:

Oh, when did things change and how long a journey is it now to AC from Manila ?

Can be as little as 1.5 hours if traffic light (depending on your flight arrival). I used the Skyway last August with a pick up from Clarkton hotel, great journey, beer in the cooler and the Skyway getting us on to the NLEX (Northern Luzon Expressway) pretty quickly from terminal 2 (PAL).

• Great Info 1

Yes, it's very fast. You get onto the Skyway very close to the airport and it feeds directly onto the NLEX. Always been well under 2 hours door to door for us. We keep a permanent rental in Pattaya so a 3.20am arrival in BKK is fine for us tho. 

• Great Info 2

On 4/20/2023 at 6:52 PM, Horizondave said:

Can be as little as 1.5 hours if traffic light (depending on your flight arrival). I used the Skyway last August with a pick up from Clarkton hotel, great journey, beer in the cooler and the Skyway getting us on to the NLEX (Northern Luzon Expressway) pretty quickly from terminal 2 (PAL).

On 4/20/2023 at 11:50 PM, biggles said:

Yes, it's very fast. You get onto the Skyway very close to the airport and it feeds directly onto the NLEX. Always been well under 2 hours door to door for us. We keep a permanent rental in Pattaya so a 3.20am arrival in BKK is fine for us tho. 

That's great news, I have been in a taxi 3 to 4 hours in the past several times.

• Thumbs Up 1