Crazy Italian tourist throws toys out of pram above Subway

Nightcrawler

3 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0qQPdcaYKirs6PjQB4BZ2w2g1Jt3pJ1AMS3x9pcECsK1pe8VKhM6YYdJQFENc7Zbwl&id=100022757707540

It's likely that he has mental health issues, rather than just a psychotic episode induced by cannabis. 

Charlie Place Hotel- might be a decent alternative accomodation for you🤔 probably quieter than you are used to!!

Glad I'm in the US now as my motorbike could have been one of those parked in front of Subway. I use the parking area in front of Subway when parking is full at Nikom. It would suck to come back to my motorbike and find a refrigerator had landed on it.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Very sad, but after recent events I’ve learned not to judge mental illness. You can be born with it, or something sets it off suddenly…..you never know. Obviously substance abuse doesn’t help

I’ve had mental health issues all my life. If you knew the trauma I’ve been through you would understand why I’m so f***d up.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

I’ve had mental health issues all my life. If you knew the trauma I’ve been through you would understand why I’m so f***d up.

You seem quite normal to me 

Then again what IS normal? 

Reminds me of sensitive folks saying What is a Canadian? 

• Haha 3

On 5/4/2023 at 12:02 PM, Nightcrawler said:

It's likely that he has mental health issues, rather than just a psychotic episode induced by cannabis. 

I reckon he just had the munchies and as stoned as he was decided it was quicker to fill the fridge by taking it to the 7/11 with him 😳

• Haha 2

On 5/5/2023 at 8:47 AM, Lirchenfeld said:

I don't know if he was celebrating Napoli winning the title in Italy or displeased with it....

I know which one I was doing.  I was given this last trip home a month or so ago.

napoli 01.jpg

napoli 02.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1