Christmas Dinner in Pattaya - Adverts/Posters etc

john luke

I have never found these type of lunches / dinners very good .. guess I get there to late after all of the food has been picked over ... a belly full of beer and a good buzz are my priorities on a holiday .. lol

If I went anywhere .... I would go to Bourbon Street ( BKK ) Thanksgiving and Christmas ... that was pretty good ....

Now, I just stay home and cook a couple legs of lamb on the beach .... drink beers .... Beach gal makes a pretty mean potato salad .... home made bread .... some mussels .. good enough for me .... 

Turkey seems like a big hassle to cook for me ...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Esco said:

Enjoy. 

I'll be lakeside at the Loft. 

I'll be in cold and wet Aberdeen 🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶 

I'll be at my brothers on Christmas day and I'm actually looking forward to a traditional Christmas day. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas............

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

We had Xmas dinner at our house on the darkside for a couple of years and I reckon it cost us about double per person then what it would have to eat out.

Christmas lunch at home has one huge advantage. Feet up and a wee snooze after lunch.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Murchie said:

I'll be in cold and wet Aberdeen 🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶 

I'll be at my brothers on Christmas day and I'm actually looking forward to a traditional Christmas day. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas............

Have a great time mate.

I enjoyed Christmas with the family last year, and more importantly they loved spending time with us for Xmas. 

Happy to spending it here in Thailand this time around though. 

• Thumbs Up 1