Funny pics

Chokdeekap

Now think about this one .. i took the photo.. 

31286216_10156381186886672_2576962244370977056_n.jpg

I was working on a job... and i got a call from the owner.. "is everything ok...?" I said yes we are cracking on with the job.

Then he said to me, I cant get hold of the painter called him many times but his phone is off.

I said well somethings happened there's paint all over the place and all over the ladders.

four days later the owner called me to see how i was doing and he told me the painter had fallen off the ladder and broken his leg and mobile in the fall and needed to crawl out of the building and get help... he was also covered in paint from he'd to toe... lol

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

I was working on a job... and i got a call from the owner.. "is everything ok...?" I said yes we are cracking on with the job.

Then he said to me, I cant get hold of the painter called him many times but his phone is off.

I said well somethings happened there's paint all over the place and all over the ladders.

four days later the owner called me to see how i was doing and he told me the painter had fallen off the ladder and broken his leg and mobile in the fall and needed to crawl out of the building and get help... he was also covered in paint from he'd to toe... lol

Damn, that hurts just thinking about it.

8 hours ago, Lanzalad said:

Is he by any chance called John.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3