Funny pics

Chokdeekap

5 minutes ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Ca we ease up on the gifs please guys... they (some) are amusing but it kills my pathetic internet speeds.

Seriously? 

Is there a restriction of not posting GIFs in a thread titled Funny pics? If so, I will gladly refrain. If not, then you need to spend some money on a better internet provider

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, thumper63 said:

Seriously? 

Is there a restriction of not posting GIFs in a thread titled Funny pics? If so, I will gladly refrain. If not, then you need to spend some money on a better internet provider

Thanks for your consideration.

16 minutes ago, thumper63 said:

My pleasure. I'll try to only post funny ones.... I promise!  

It would be nice if you could follow the thread title but I see that is not going to happen so unlucky for me but yet another thread I have to ignore so fill your boots with your shitty bandwith hungry gif's.

1 minute ago, Sir_Fondles said:

It would be nice if you could follow the thread title but I see that is not going to happen so unlucky for me but yet another thread I have to ignore so fill your boots with your shitty bandwith hungry gif's.

Well I'm very confused.

And I am really sorry that you are so upset. My question of is there a restriction against GIFs being posted in this thread is a honest one. I repeat, it is an honest question. Because I really do not know. Please show me where I am wrong and I will gladly refrain from posting any more and will also remove the ones that I have already posted.  I am new to this forum and am only trying to add content that hopefully " most " members will enjoy.   I say '" most " because as we all know there is always someone on every forum who's only joy in life is complaining about everything and everyone. And I am not insinuating that you are that person. But If it ends up that you are the only one who objects to my posts because ( as you say ) you have shitty internet service, or that you just don't like GIFs in general. then I find that to be incredibly selfish and self centered on your part. So please help me out here, am I wrong in going against the intent of this thread by bringing funny items to it? It's an Honest Question mate. I know that a picture and a GIF are different formats, but isn't Funny still Funny. 

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, biggles said:

I also find them annoying, I have 30 mbps, fibre connection but not enough to watch them

So have i (TOT) and i'm watching them with no probs and according to Testmy.net i'm currently getting 7mbps.

1 hour ago, thumper63 said:

Well I'm very confused.

And I am really sorry that you are so upset. My question of is there a restriction against GIFs being posted in this thread is a honest one. I repeat, it is an honest question. Because I really do not know. Please show me where I am wrong and I will gladly refrain from posting any more and will also remove the ones that I have already posted.  I am new to this forum and am only trying to add content that hopefully " most " members will enjoy.   I say '" most " because as we all know there is always someone on every forum who's only joy in life is complaining about everything and everyone. And I am not insinuating that you are that person. But If it ends up that you are the only one who objects to my posts because ( as you say ) you have shitty internet service, or that you just don't like GIFs in general. then I find that to be incredibly selfish and self centered on your part. So please help me out here, am I wrong in going against the intent of this thread by bringing funny items to it? It's an Honest Question mate. I know that a picture and a GIF are different formats, but isn't Funny still Funny. 

You are doing absolutely nothing wrong mate, in fact your posts are much appreciated.

In the interest of harmony maybe we could start a funny gif thread and keep this one as a non moving image thread.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

51 minutes ago, biggles said:

I also find them annoying, I have 30 mbps, fibre connection but not enough to watch them

Slow to download or slow to play?

30 Mbps is (ball park) 3 MBps.

I haven't checked all of them but a couple of the GIFs I did check are about 2 Mbytes.

There are 17 GIFs on page 9 (posts #201-#225) plus a couple of other images and text. Let's say worst case the page is 50 Mbytes so it should take about 17 seconds to load (at 30 Mbps) if it's the first time you have loaded the page (or you clear your browser cache of all downloaded files all the time).

If you refresh the page then all the GIF images should be there and play immediately.

If they play slow it's your computer.

Using Chrome.

I cleared the browser cache.

Reloaded page 9.

It took about 20 seconds to load using 3.0 - 3.5% of my 95 Mbps (according to Ookla) link.

Clearing the browser cache again it said it was deleting 42.6 Mbytes of files. Basically what page 9 loaded.

PS. The 95 Mbps is between me and my ISP. What the speed is between me and Thailand-247, I have no idea (probably 3 - 4 Mbps) and wont unless they install an Ookla server on the server.

Edited by fygjam

My fibre connection through AIS is 200 Mbps so GIF away Thumper particularly as most of them are really funny.

There are some really great guys on this forum plus several old farts best ignored.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, Jambo said:

My fibre connection through AIS is 200 Mbps so GIF away Thumper particularly as most of them are really funny.

There are some really great guys on this forum plus several old farts best ignored.

Hey, I feckin object to that! 

I may be old and yes, I do fart a lot, but there’s no need to be rude. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, KhunDon said:

Hey, I feckin object to that! 

I may be old and yes, I do fart a lot, but there’s no need to be rude. 🤣🤣🤣

I wasn't thinking of you dear chap. 😛

2 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Reminds me of this one I saw posted elsewhere recently.

I still find this one extremely funny and I've watched 30 to 40 times. Poor friggen kid, have to wonder if his brother got in trouble for it... lol