lol

Daveo

1 hour ago, Daveo said:

Apparently we eat more bananas than monkeys, but I have never ate a monkey?

14708348_1441186715894953_4500261204036907837_n.jpg

Ever watch a monkey peel a banana? They do it the opposite of most human apes, and go from the bottom up.

I tried it and damn it is a more effective way to skin one.

• Thumbs Up 2

I cracked a "funny" with the girls on my last trip, something that we don't hear very often, if at all, any more.

I called her "dark-ling" which (in my rubbish and probably wrong understanding) means "monkey butt"

Some looked at me, then started laughing as she hadn't heard it in years, much like the old "butterfly, airport, helicopter skylab" yarn (what happen to Skylab? - it crash, making the swirling action to the ground with your hand). Some looked at me with an element of confusion (she was Khmer) and some just didn't get it.

Next trip, I'm taking a Video cassette over and asking the girls what they think it is.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Butch said:

I cracked a "funny" with the girls on my last trip, something that we don't hear very often, if at all, any more.

I called her "dark-ling" which (in my rubbish and probably wrong understanding) means "monkey butt"

Some looked at me, then started laughing as she hadn't heard it in years, much like the old "butterfly, airport, helicopter skylab" yarn (what happen to Skylab? - it crash, making the swirling action to the ground with your hand). Some looked at me with an element of confusion (she was Khmer) and some just didn't get it.

Next trip, I'm taking a Video cassette over and asking the girls what they think it is.

Another one is to hold your hand over your head in the shape of snake.
เฒ่าหัวงู /tâo hŭa ngoo/
Literal meaning: Old man snake head
Metaphorical meaning: Old man who runs after young girls, dirty old man

https://www.expatden.com/learn-thai/common-thai-language-metaphors-in-everyday-life/

• Haha 4