Football

Thinkingallowed

On 1/1/2020 at 5:57 PM, coxyhog said:

Apart from that a real nail biter at Vicarage Road today,down to 10 men for the second consecutive match we managed to hang on to beat high flying Wolves 2-1.😀

Nigel doing the business for sure...not enough credit given to him I think for building the Leicester squad that went on to win the PL.

• Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, Binlid said:

Well done to my home team Tranmere Rovers, just dumped Coxys team out of the FACup. Bring on Man Utd at Prenton Park on Sunday:default_getdown:

Yep well done but the FA is to blame for us having to play 3 games in 6 days.We are not a top Premier League team who can put out a second eleven who are experienced.

I think we had 3 players who have played in the Premier League,of which 2 were coming back after injury or suspension & the other,Andre Gray is a total waste of fucking time....he couldn't even kick off properly.None of our bench have played for the first team before.

But I am quite pleased with it all,we're in a relegation scrap and the FA Cup sadly comes a long way behind staying in the Premier League.

• Like 1