Football

Thinkingallowed

13 hours ago, galenkia said:

Saints v City on BBC one tonight at 7pm. 

Come on @Pumpuynarak team. 

11 hours ago, Stillearly said:

4-3 to Southampton would be perfect with Ings and KDB scoring all the goals ... 🙂 

6 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Great goal....

Did'nt we do well COYSaints 😀

• Thumbs Up 2

10 hours ago, misteregg said:

West Brom two wins in a row. Getting chased by Brentford but maybe need another two wins for promotion.

A win from Brentford again tonight. 

Going down the stretch this promotion race. 

2 hours ago, coxyhog said:

It was risky signing him because of his injury problems but they knew that if they could get him fit then he's a class act.

Great goal from Welbeck tonight. His first Premiership goal since 2018 apparently! 

But I think that goal was trumped by Adam Armstrongs strike for my team Blackburn Rovers. A 45 yarder into the roof of the net in a great win away at Cardiff City. 

Edited by Aqualung
Missed info

Had to set my alarm for 02:00 am yet again. All thse matches in the middle of our night are killing me.

Arsenal played some lovely attacking football against Leicester who have never beaten us at home in the Premier League.

In control and should have been better off than one goal lead then Nketia comes off the subs bench and gets sent off before he touches the ball.

Spuds at the weekend!

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Starshine said:

Keep fighting Coxy...We at Luton have blown it now.

Has your new stadium got the go ahead yet?

I have a bit of banter with UKgay on FB about Luton & Watford & while I've been to a few matches that got a bit tasty I never participated and think healthy local rivalry is a good thing.

Hope you go straight back up mate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jambo said:

Had to set my alarm for 02:00 am yet again. All thse matches in the middle of our night are killing me.

Arsenal played some lovely attacking football against Leicester who have never beaten us at home in the Premier League.

In control and should have been better off than one goal lead then Nketia comes off the subs bench and gets sent off before he touches the ball.

Spuds at the weekend!

I watched that as well last night, Arsenal looked really good. If Tierney keeps himself injury free thats a right bargain you got from us.

1 hour ago, coxyhog said:

Has your new stadium got the go ahead yet?

I have a bit of banter with UKgay on FB about Luton & Watford & while I've been to a few matches that got a bit tasty I never participated and think healthy local rivalry is a good thing.

Hope you go straight back up mate.

Cheers mate...we left it too long with old manager....We got the go ahead for the new ground but no money to build it....lol

15 hours ago, JPK said:

I watched that as well last night, Arsenal looked really good. If Tierney keeps himself injury free thats a right bargain you got from us.

I could not agree more.

He appears to be the complete deal as he can defend, attack and lay on the final ball. 

He seems to have a great attitude and willing to learn by all reports.

So all we need is to find a central defender (preferably two) a new right back and lock Auba in for another 3 years.

No problem! 🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Starshine said:

Well done Coxy....great win.

It was after deservedly being behind at the break.

Probably Troy Deeney's best ever chance of a Prem hat trick....only he will know how he screwed that chance up.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

Rangers doing the usual shite. 🙄

Fucking hell @nampla69 where did that come from?. 

A shit Norwich team ???? 

Antonio delighted for him he is a super bloke and really generous in his community work. 

Still think we'll go down ......... last game of the season dodgy VAR penalty against Villa in the 95th minute ............... :default_1087:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Sad 1