Football

Thinkingallowed

The rules are pathetic,Lamela should have seen red for simulation.As a neutral(& a Sky subscriber) I was watching a really entertaining evenly matched game & that cheating wanker has ruined it.The main thing that is wrong is that the rules allowed it & that's why he did it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Think we just saw in Lamela the moment Spurs became a Mourinho  team.I'm a Spurs fan and thought both should of gone.

Funny to hear the outrage from Neville and Souness. For years they've slagged Spurs as being too soft and an easy 3 points- "don't worry lads it's only Spurs"

Souness was and still remains the most brutal player I've seen in the flesh- great footballer but a thug. Think he should think back to his own playing career, the guy's who's jaw he broke on the field?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Souness was and still remains the most brutal player I've seen in the flesh- great footballer but a thug. Think he should think back to his own playing career, the guy's who's jaw he broke on the field?

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/graeme-souness-punch-liverpool-dinamo-bucharest-lica-movila-a9460471.html

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Cheers, the quote in the article from Steve Nichol "it was classic Souness" says it all really.

There where several classic moments in today's post game analysis. Evra saying he didn't want to do Man Utd games on Sky anymore (have to agree and maybe start applying it to Carragher on Liverpool games)

The second when after scarcely a mention of Spurs, the anchorman paused Evra and said they wanted to look at the game from a different perspective and they switched to Gary Neville😄

Just now, Lemondropkid said:

Cheers, the quote in the article from Steve Nichol "it was classic Souness" says it all really.

There where several classic moments in today's post game analysis. Evra saying he didn't want to do Man Utd games on Sky anymore (have to agree and maybe start applying it to Carragher on Liverpool games)

The second when after scarcely a mention of Spurs, the anchorman paused Evra and said they wanted to look at the game from a different perspective and they switched to Gary Neville😄

I turned off when Evra started 555 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stillearly said:

It does smack of desperation.... 😞 

Especially when he has been available from June with no interest from anyone. 

Last minute panic buy hoping he can do a Zlatan. 

Should of got rid of The Equaliser years ago, clueless at getting players in. 

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Especially when he has been available from June with no interest from anyone. 

Last minute panic buy hoping he can do a Zlatan. 

Should of got rid of The Equaliser years ago, clueless at getting players in. 

All about draining the revenues for the ownership unfortunately 

4 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Word is Cavani's pimp, sorry agent, is draining United of ten million quid in fees. 

Not sure how true it is though. 

That's ridiculous as well , if players want agents involved they should be paying them out of their salary 

https://in.news.yahoo.com/edinson-cavani-transfer-news-latest-032722869.html

Edited by Stillearly
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

While better than nothing, watching football without fans is shite.

Can't enjoy it the same at all. 

I felt that with "last" seasons games, many of them were a really poor watch. The lack of crowds really came home

So far this I'm really enjoy it, today especially but there's been some brilliant games

Enjoyable day watching united and Liverpool getting thumped but if that`s a red card then football is dead in the water. seriously back in the day there wouldn`t be any players left on the pitch.

F*cking soft pussies. 

• Like 1