Football

Thinkingallowed

2 minutes ago, mrcharliemofo said:

Yep probably and Forest have still won more European Cups than Chelski and City combined and more than all the London clubs combined.

Absolutely.

It's all bollocks spun by SkySports. 

Anyone with an understanding of football in England knows that these clubs have always been historically far bigger than the likes of Chelsea and Man City.

Honestly, if Abramovich hadn't have came along I doubt they would have made into the top 10 clubs in England.

• Like 1

Well England came down with a bump last night after beating Belgium in their last game.

Not sure what the donkey Maguire was thinking by making those tackles in the opponents half but why didn't he just tell the ref that he is the captain of Man Utd?....Seemed to work in Greece😂

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

On 10/13/2020 at 2:15 PM, dcfc2007 said:

Absolutely.

It's all bollocks spun by SkySports. 

Anyone with an understanding of football in England knows that these clubs have always been historically far bigger than the likes of Chelsea and Man City.

Honestly, if Abramovich hadn't have came along I doubt they would have made into the top 10 clubs in England.

Newcastle have Ashley ... 

🙂 

• Haha 1

Anyone else think that the English Premier League are taking the piss charging £14.95 ppv on top of Sky/BT Sport subscriptions for certain matches?

Looks like the thin edge of the wedge to me & I can envisage my Sky subscription being cancelled if I'm right.

I think football needs to wake up & smell the coffee,economies are dying and they're carrying on as normal.

Kevin De Bryne just signing a new contract at £300,000 per week being a case in point.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

15 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Anyone else think that the English Premier League are taking the piss charging £14.95 ppv on top of Sky/BT Sport subscriptions for certain matches?

Looks like the thin edge of the wedge to me & I can envisage my Sky subscription being cancelled if I'm right.

I think football needs to wake up & smell the coffee,economies are dying and they're carrying on as normal.

Kevin De Bryne just signing a new contract at £300,000 per week being a case in point.

I certainly wouldn't be paying it, Hesgoal is always a good stream.

1 hour ago, coxyhog said:

Won't be many paying it when most of the country is out of work soon. 

47 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

The first match is Newcastle vs Man Utd,they are definitely testing the water here.

Yep putting it on at 8PM on a Saturday night- that's going to be interesting in pubs.

So all the London Man United "fans" sat on the table all from the same household🙂 I think Sky will have to pull the plug on this experiment rapidly

• Thumbs Up 1

Rooney was visited by someone who tested positive(& should've been self isolating) before the Derby vs Watford game on Friday night.

Interestingly the guy went to his house to give him a watch,poor old Wayne must be hard up.

https://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/18803037.watford-facing-tests-wayne-rooney-visited-guest-coronavirus/

Edited by coxyhog
  • Surprised 1