Football

Thinkingallowed

4 hours ago, Stillearly said:

3 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Just another money grabber.......he's lost all credibility imo.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

12 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Just another money grabber.......he's lost all credibility imo.

Got to be honest, I can't blame him. He is getting on, he will never be at his best again and some idiots are offering him a tidy sum to carry on playing. Good luck to him, he will be very rich when he really has to give up playing.

4 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Got to be honest, I can't blame him. He is getting on, he will never be at his best again and some idiots are offering him a tidy sum to carry on playing. Good luck to him, he will be very rich when he really has to give up playing.

You are correct of course, but causing such a bruhaha insisting on CL footie when it was obvious nobody wanted him was distasteful, embarrassing and unprofessional.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

3 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Thought this was a heartwarming Tweet….

Sorry to say this but I had to look him up ..... and I'm glad I did.

It doesn't come much harsher than being born in a Liberian refugee camp in Ghana.

When Thai girls say they have no money and sell their bodies to give their parents a better life, I get it....but it is nothing as harsh as the Liberian girls' lives working in Ghana...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Watford on Sky at 3pm away to Norwich,we have 11 first team players out with injuries including our entire midfield so expecting a drubbing.

Wow didn't expect that....but 3 more injuries,all hamstrings so all long term.

11 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Wow didn't expect that....but 3 more injuries,all hamstrings so all long term.

Probably a good job your lot won Coxy. Bilic might have been out of work given Watfords track record of changing managers quickly!!!! 

What a weird league the championship is... Only the 6 fingered fuckin Burnley dingles and Sheffield United seem to have any real quality and consistency. That said Boro and West Brom seem to be gaining some consistency. 

My team, I can't believe we are still 3rd in the league as we are bloody awful. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, galenkia said:

Being a Rangers fan is like serving a life sentence in prison.

I have done 44 years so far.😂

Being a Watford fan ain't a lot better mate.

We had a first team player suffer a hamstring injury today,that's 4 players in the last 2 games with hamstrings.Currently we have 15 first teamers out with injuries.

Someone posted a list of our scorers in the Championship so far this season on FB,there are 10....6 of whom are injured.

But it can only get better....until the next match when we pull another hammy....

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

@Derek Dangleberries how's the cat ???

Presumed dead I'm afraid.

A couple of weeks ago he was walking awkwardly then disappeared out the back. He has done it before when he was sick and returned looking hunkydory but not this time. There has also been the smell of a dead rat coming from there too but nobody can find a body.

I miss him. He was a good friend. The little fucker knew when my depression was incoming and just cuddled up to me.

Also I had nothing to kick when Rodrigo missed the penalty a few minutes ago...little fucker...

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Presumed dead I'm afraid.

A couple of weeks ago he was walking awkwardly then disappeared out the back. He has done it before when he was sick and returned looking hunkydory but not this time. There has also been the smell of a dead rat coming from there too but nobody can find a body.

I miss him. He was a good friend. The little fucker knew when my depression was incoming and just cuddled up to me.

Also I had nothing to kick when Rodrigo missed the penalty a few minutes ago...little fucker...

Sorry to hear that 

• Thanks 1