Football

Thinkingallowed

Looks like we are in for the best of Match of the Day ever.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-64918162

Makes me laugh to see Jenas and Richards jump on the bandwaggon. Jenas for William Hill and Richards for Skybet have shown what little integrity they've got

Surrounded by fellow proffessionals with gambling addictions, they're happy to prostitue themselves for a few extra pounds. As Paul Merson said about the phenomena , "Surely they can't be that hard up"

Promoting organisations that have kept taking cash off people in shops pouring money they don't have into machines or online driven to suicide

Pair of disgusting hyopcrites, got nothing to say that I'm remotely interested in. Shall be watching😀

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

13 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Looks like we are in for the best of Match of the Day ever.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-64918162

Makes me laugh to see Jenas and Richards jump on the bandwaggon. Jenas for William Hill and Richards for Skybet have shown what little integrity they've got

Surrounded by fellow proffessionals with gambling addictions, they're happy to prostitue themselves for a few extra pounds. As Paul Merson said about the phenomena , "Surely they can't be that hard up"

Promoting organisations that have kept taking cash off people in shops pouring money they don't have into machines or online driven to suicide

Pair of disgusting hyopcrites, got nothing to say that I'm remotely interested in. Shall be watching😀

Brilliant comment. I read it through twice ...the second time in a Brian Clough voice !!

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Leeds drop into the bottom 3 thanks to a donkey shagging raghead !!!!!!!

Was in Leeds last night in a pub full of Scananavian Leeds fans. Surreal but fun.

Bamford back, Rodrigo and Sinisterra on the bench, hope you guys turn it around. Proper team should be in the PL, unlike Bournemouth!!

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 2/21/2023 at 7:15 PM, galenkia said:

The legend is back at Rangers!.

Gareth Ainsworth signs a three and a half year deal as head coach.

:default_party-smiley-048:

AF2E8C64-C014-40D7-A5C8-46C69C41ADF4.jpeg

4-1 down at half time v Blackpool. Not the best of starts for Gareth. 

What's going on at QPR? 

I vowed not to go to Vicarage Road again this season....the last time I saw them win there was Man Utd last season ffs....but against my better judgement and slightly under the affluence of inkerhol I bought a ticket for todays game vs Wigan.

I am a sucker for punishment🤯!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

I vowed not to go to Vicarage Road again this season....the last time I saw them win there was Man Utd last season ffs....but against my better judgement and slightly under the affluence of inkerhol I bought a ticket for todays game vs Wigan.

I am a sucker for punishment🤯!

Don't forget your flask mate ...!!

• Haha 2