Football

Thinkingallowed

Big game for the Gooners tomorrow away to Everton.

Win that one and there is a very good chance we will not only finish above the Spuds but they will finish outside of the top four.

Meanwhile  it is the Hearts vs Hibs derby at Tynecastle tonight where I expect the second footballing love of my life ( after the mighty Gooners) to turn over the degenerates from Leith. It is on BT Sport 1 from 6pm ( Thailand). It will only vaguely resemble the beautiful game but worth watching for the battering ram named Uche Ikpeazu playing up front for the Hearts who reminds me of Mike Tyson. :default_biggrin:  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jambo said:

Big game for the Gooners tomorrow away to Everton.

Win that one and there is a very good chance we will not only finish above the Spuds but they will finish outside of the top four.

Meanwhile  it is the Hearts vs Hibs derby at Tynecastle tonight where I expect the second footballing love of my life ( after the mighty Gooners) to turn over the degenerates from Leith. It is on BT Sport 1 from 6pm ( Thailand). It will only vaguely resemble the beautiful game but worth watching for the battering ram named Uche Ikpeazu playing up front for the Hearts who reminds me of Mike Tyson. :default_biggrin:  

Another great Scottish derby game, proper blood and thunder football, but wrong result for you. 

I'm off to Wembley this afternoon.Absolutely nothing in it between Watford & Wolves in the EPL & both teams playing good attacking football so should be a belter.

All the indications are for a tight tie, with little to separate the Premier League's two next-best teams outside the 'big six'. 

One point - the difference between them, in Wolves' favour.

One goal - again pointing to Wolves, with a goal difference of +1 to Watford's zero.

One minute - made the difference at Molineux in October, with Watford's goals in a 2-0 win scored just 58 seconds apart.

One yellow card - Watford have totalled 62 league bookings to Wolves' 61, with even the number of fouls committed across the whole season incredibly close (358 Watford, 353 Wolves).

One goal to split them then? Or maybe one missed penalty in a shoot-out?!*

*Watford have lost their last three, and Wolves their last four. Vive la difference!

Edited by coxyhog
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Fully expecting @nadia and @Lemondropkid to be running around the forum waving their scarfs soon.

Easy 2-0 for Liverpool over Porto as well.

It was tremendous TA 👍

New stadium did make us better after all Mr Pep and points to an exciting future. Short-term it will be hard without Kane, they can wheel out De Bruyne, Jesus (now there's a trick) and Sane as subs.

Away leg, will be 2-1 to Citeh. Llorente scores with a last minute, 20 yard bullet header to send us through- lump on💰💰💰😲😲

• Thumbs Up 1

56 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

It was tremendous TA 👍

New stadium did make us better after all Mr Pep and points to an exciting future. Short-term it will be hard without Kane, they can wheel out De Bruyne, Jesus (now there's a trick) and Sane as subs.

Away leg, will be 2-1 to Citeh. Llorente scores with a last minute, 20 yard bullet header to send us through- lump on💰💰💰😲😲

Absabloodylutely pal. Here's hoping that you've begun the demise of Pep's season and Woy's Cwystal Pwalace can do us a favour in the league.

7 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Did you get any beer poured from the bottom up? Don't go poking the bottom of the glass to see how it works.

Looks good mate.

Got 2 discs from last night they are like a flexible fridge magnet and there is a round strip of metal in between 2 layers of plastic. But still have to queue up for the beers 

IMG_20190410_195103.jpg

1 minute ago, nadia said:

Got 2 discs from last night they are like a flexible fridge magnet and there is a round strip of metal in between 2 layers of plastic. But still have to queue up for the beers 

IMG_20190410_195103.jpg

Mate of mine was poking around to see how it worked and managed to break the magnetic seal. As he was sat down at the time it looked like he'd peed himself.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

And just think once you have paid off the billion pound the stadium cost Levy might buy you a new player or two.

If you want to reduce your debt straight away Liverpool will buy Son from you. I'd love to see him in a red shirt.

son is from south korea mate no red shirt for him blue all day

• Thumbs Up 1