Football

Thinkingallowed

1 minute ago, galenkia said:

0-0 for Rangers at Millwall.

Only 6 points off relegation with 15 to play for.

Squeaky bum time.

Hope you survive. I think Shteve's hair island had just become too ridiculous for the players to take him seriously. I can just imagine him explaining tactics and half the team just staring at the hair island.

442A0696-825E-4F9E-A64A-AD9916E384D4.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I see that clown Joey Barton, now manager of Fleetwood Town has been arrested after banjoying the manager of Barnsley in the tunnel after the match. Seemingly Barnsley manager had blood pouring down his face. Sky sports has video up of the police stopping his car at the ground after he tried a quick getaway. Surely that will mean more jail time for the bold Joey, and he should be sine die from football this time. Guy is just a thug.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, fatbhoytim said:

I see that clown Joey Barton, now manager of Fleetwood Town has been arrested after banjoying the manager of Barnsley in the tunnel after the match. Seemingly Barnsley manager had blood pouring down his face. Sky sports has video up of the police stopping his car at the ground after he tried a quick getaway. Surely that will mean more jail time for the bold Joey, and he should be sine die from football this time. Guy is just a thug.

Fooking disgrace to the game.

Brother is serving life for a racist murder of a young black teenager so that pretty much shows you what his background is like.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Esco said:

Great game and win by Liverpool. 

Next week at Cardiff away will be tough I reckon but its City's to lose at this point. 

Of course Cardiff are not going to roll over and are fighting for survival but City have Spurs, Spurs, United in 8 days and getting six points from the last two games after trying to overcome a 1-0 deficit in the Champions league must be the more difficult task.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Of course Cardiff are not going to roll over and are fighting for survival but City have Spurs, Spurs, United in 8 days and getting six points from the last two games after trying to overcome a 1-0 deficit in the Champions league must be the more difficult task.

Definitely! Liverpool have a much easier run in to season end:

Race for the Premier League title
Date Liverpool fixtures Date Man City fixtures
21 April Cardiff (A) 20 April Tottenham (H)
    24 April Manchester United (A)
26 April Huddersfield (H) 28 April Burnley (A)
5 May Newcastle (A) 4 May Leicester (H)
12 May Wolves (H) 12 May Brighton (A)
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 4/13/2019 at 6:45 AM, Thinkingallowed said:

"He wasn't born he was quarried." Quote from Bill Shankly

Allegedly Shankly also said to him. "Take that bandage off! And what do you mean your knee? It's Liverpool's knee."

I once missed the first race at Chester races because I was enjoying so much Tommy Smith being interviewed on the car radio.

He told a story also about having a bad knee but as he knew it would be targeted  when he next played he put the support bandage on the good knee!

As a gooner I both hated him when Liverpool was in Town but admired him as the definitive football hard man.

He also spoke about his ongoing "relationship" with Malcom McDonald which was priceless.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Starshine said:

Definitely! Liverpool have a much easier run in to season end:

Race for the Premier League title
Date Liverpool fixtures Date Man City fixtures
21 April Cardiff (A) 20 April Tottenham (H)
    24 April Manchester United (A)
26 April Huddersfield (H) 28 April Burnley (A)
5 May Newcastle (A) 4 May Leicester (H)
12 May Wolves (H) 12 May Brighton (A)

4 winnable games for Liverpool,and 2 tricky games for City.If they win the first two Liverpool will be under major pressure.

• Like 1

Don't know if any of you watched Watford vs Arsenal last night.One crazy minute saw us a stupid goal down & a man down.Dunno what either Foster or Deeney were thinking but both were pretty stupid.The annoying thing was our 10 men outplayed the Arse for most of the match & with 11 we'd have stuffed them.Lost 1-0.

Rant over!

• Like 1

I find it hard to get excited about football now. Watching a bunch of millionaire cheats falling over isn't worth watching.

I get more enjoyment watching Fraserburgh(my home town) playing against Inverurie Locos.

6 pounds at the turnstiles and you can walk across the road to the pub for a couple of whiskys at half time.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, banchang100 said:

I find it hard to get excited about football now. Watching a bunch of millionaire cheats falling over isn't worth watching.

I get more enjoyment watching Fraserburgh(my home town) playing against Inverurie Locos.

6 pounds at the turnstiles and you can walk across the road to the pub for a couple of whiskys at half time.

Didn't they put 4 past you just a week or so ago?  :default_animier: