Football

Thinkingallowed

20 minutes ago, banchang100 said:

Yes,that's possible,I think both teams are having a decent season but Cove will win the league again.

Used to enjoy going to watch Highland League games, friend of mine played for Huntly so often went to watch them. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Murchie said:

Used to enjoy going to watch Highland League games, friend of mine played for Huntly so often went to watch them. 

I went up to Huntly last year with my brother to watch the Broch play them. What a beautiful town and it was a beautiful Summer's night.I met some friends I hadn't seen in years.

14 minutes ago, banchang100 said:

I went up to Huntly last year with my brother to watch the Broch play them. What a beautiful town and it was a beautiful Summer's night.I met some friends I hadn't seen in years.

Only thing I like about Huntly is the ex Mother In Law is buried there.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, banchang100 said:

I find it hard to get excited about football now. Watching a bunch of millionaire cheats falling over isn't worth watching.

I get more enjoyment watching Fraserburgh(my home town) playing against Inverurie Locos.

6 pounds at the turnstiles and you can walk across the road to the pub for a couple of whiskys at half time.

Watford have kept their prices reasonable,the best seats(outside of a box) are £42,but cos I'm a KOS(knackered old shit)I get it for £28.Not bad for Premier League football.

Cup games are cheaper,for the FA Cup QF vs Palace the ticket cost me £14.

Fucking Wembley is a rip off,the SF vs Wolves cost me £75,after discount for being old.The final will cost me £145 if I can be arsed to go.

But I guess the FA have got to pay for the great white elephant that is Wembley.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/14/2019 at 9:49 PM, Thinkingallowed said:

Of course Cardiff are not going to roll over and are fighting for survival but City have Spurs, Spurs, United in 8 days and getting six points from the last two games after trying to overcome a 1-0 deficit in the Champions league must be the more difficult task.

Cardiff 2-0 up away at Brighton, making Sunday's game against Pool all the more important. Squeaky bum time I reckon. 

• Like 1

Very interesting now at the bottom of the Premier League,  I can only see Brighton getting 1 more point maximum this season, against Newcastle at home, If you write off Liverpool at home and United away that would leave Cardiff needing 4 points from Fulham away and Crystal Palace at home to finish above Brighton.

3 hours ago, Binlid said:

Very interesting now at the bottom of the Premier League,  I can only see Brighton getting 1 more point maximum this season, against Newcastle at home, If you write off Liverpool at home and United away that would leave Cardiff needing 4 points from Fulham away and Crystal Palace at home to finish above Brighton.

Problem is Colin Wanker won't be writing the game off and will be setting his team up to get a draw or maybe a win through shithousery.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Problem is Colin Wanker won't be writing the game off and will be setting his team up to get a draw or maybe a win through shithousery.

He won the Championship title for us so i don't bad mouth him.I quite like him,good for a bit of entertainment and don't mind upsetting the authorities.Bit out of his depth in the PL,but great at getting teams promoted.

• Thumbs Up 1

Reckon Son must be the most valuable Asian player plying his trade at the moment. Sensational stuff at the Etihad. Liverpool happy to contain Porto now they have that away goal. liverpool vs Barcelona 2nd leg of semi final on Tuesday 7 th May just 2 days after playing Newcastle in the premier league on the 5th May. Will be watching both games at Le Pub

• Like 1