Football

Thinkingallowed

21 minutes ago, galenkia said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48117216

Nice to see the scousers keeping up British teams great reputation in Europe.😃

Quote from above article...

...In another, a man stood on the edge of the fountain is pushed, before emerging soaking wet.

It would be news if someone fell into water and emerged not soaking wet I would have thought.

11 hours ago, Esco said:

If there is a God, Ajax loses the cup final this weekend, gets beat by Spurs at home and loses the next league match. 🙏

See BM Nadia has woken up ......... what happened in the first 20 minutes ????  Still thinking about Antonio's celebration ???

Would love the above to happen and set De Kuip jumping once again ..... :default_bananas:

Went out for lunch today,and the bartender was watching his phone.I had no idea he was watching the game.

i yelled across the place “what’s the score”?

He scrunched his face up and put his phone away.lolol.Poor fucker.

17 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Well done. I knew it wouldn't take long. 

I would never have got it without Stillearly's post but I'd read the BBC article and it clicked.

Talking to a Scouser first thing swear this is almost verbatim:

'We wuz robbed ..... should have had a penalty  .....ref give us nothin ........never a  free kick... foul on Keita ...lucky bastards....."

all before I said "Good morning" :default_chris:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, fatbhoytim said:

🍀🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🍀 Well done Celtic - 8 League titles in a row - 1 more game for an unprecedented treble treble Hail Hail

You not bored with winning everything all the time?.

You should become an adopted QPR supporter for a season so you can experience the misery of most football fans.😀

Congrats by the way.👍

3 minutes ago, galenkia said:

You not bored with winning everything all the time?.

You should become an adopted QPR supporter for a season so you can experience the misery of most football fans.😀

Congrats by the way.👍

But-but-but that would mean I would be a Rangers supporter ??? Sorry mate, not in this life🍀Hail Hail☘️🏆

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, fatbhoytim said:

🍀🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🍀 Well done Celtic - 8 League titles in a row - 1 more game for an unprecedented treble treble Hail Hail

I wonder if Sevco will follow with tradition and give the Champions a guard of honour next weekend.

• Haha 1