Football

Thinkingallowed

Decent 1st half, although less chances  for Liverpool than last week but they've got a goal at least. 

Can't believe Messi missed that sitter, and fook me how annoying are Barca on the pitch.

Still, they'll probably score early in the 2nd half and it will be GO. 

11 hours ago, roomark said:

Bit you right on the arse that 🤣🤣🤣

Just did it for a response!  😄  Backing Liverpool all the way really.  Just hope they lift the trophy against Ajax.  Nothing against Ajax other than their countryman spoiled my trip to the San Siro in 1970 when Celtic played Feyenoord in the European Cup Final and the Dutch won 2-1 after extra time.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, ArtyGraph said:

Just did it for a response!  😄  Backing Liverpool all the way really.  Just hope they lift the trophy against Ajax.  Nothing against Ajax other than their countryman spoiled my trip to the San Siro in 1970 when Celtic played Feyenoord in the European Cup Final and the Dutch won 2-1 after extra time.

Could be Spurs yet I'm hoping for an all English final then at least we can do something right after Brexit 🙈🙈

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, roomark said:

Could be Spurs yet I'm hoping for an all English final then at least we can do something right after Brexit 🙈🙈

And more dream team points as i'm currently 2nd in our league at work.😀

38 minutes ago, roomark said:

Nicola Sturgeon has just announced that two English teams in the final is a mandate for another Independence Referendum.  

• Haha 1