Football

Thinkingallowed

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Useless buggers ... 😜

that's my weekend coupon already fcuked 555

great game though , James Collins ... Luton's Maradona  🙂 

I never do friday games as you can guarantee they will f**k your bet up.At least wait until 5pm saturday to blow out.😀

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Well the Saints were bloody awful, it was embarrassing watching them, i fear another relegation battle 😟

Toothless saints against a bang average dingle team. I just the gooners can bring them back down to earth next weekend. 

As for my team...  Mowbray out maybe! 

• Like 1

Just found out Chelsea are playing the 'Pool tonight in some Supercup and in Istanbul.  What is that all about;  we have just started the premier league season and my team is prancing off to Turkey to play some stupid game when they should be concentrating on getting ready for our next (and more important) game in 4 days time on Sunday against Leicester.

Crazy crazy.

1 hour ago, Horizondave said:

Just found out Chelsea are playing the 'Pool tonight in some Supercup and in Istanbul.  What is that all about;  we have just started the premier league season and my team is prancing off to Turkey to play some stupid game when they should be concentrating on getting ready for our next (and more important) game in 4 days time on Sunday against Leicester.

Crazy crazy.

Female referee as well. 

Super Cup has been going years, a lot of history. First chance for silverware this season. I think both teams will take it seriously. 

2 hours ago, Krapow said:

Female referee as well. 

Super Cup has been going years, a lot of history. First chance for silverware this season. I think both teams will take it seriously. 

I won't be taking it seriously, probably won't watch it even if it is on TV.  For me Liverpool are the real Champions of Europe so why play a Supercup, for what reason other than money and kudos to the winner. .

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Horizondave said:

I won't be taking it seriously, probably won't watch it even if it is on TV.  For me Liverpool are the real Champions of Europe so why play a Supercup, for what reason other than money and kudos to the winner. .

Isn't that every trophy ?

looking forward to the match  , I miss mid week games 🙂 

• Thumbs Up 1