Football

Thinkingallowed

Well the Saints have the Pool at home on Saturday, i'll be watching their superlative performance in defeating the CL Champions.....

The reality is i'll be praying they don't stuff us out of site and at least leave us with some dignity, lets hope Mane, Virgil and Lalanna (sp) remember us fondly and take it easy lol  

On 8/16/2019 at 9:02 AM, Pumpuynarak said:

Well the Saints have the Pool at home on Saturday, i'll be watching their superlative performance in defeating the CL Champions.....

The reality is i'll be praying they don't stuff us out of site and at least leave us with some dignity, lets hope Mane, Virgil and Lalanna (sp) remember us fondly and take it easy lol  

"Did'nt we do well" we should have been in front at half time and desreved a draw after 90 mins imo, what a goal from Mane ? Perhaps this season won't be too bad after all lol

Edited by Pumpuynarak

36 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

I just bought a ticket for Watford's Carabao Cup tie with Coventry next Tuesday....£7.

Yea, it's a good tournament for seeing premiership teams at realistic prices, and being able to get tickets at all. 

3 hours ago, Krapow said:

Yea, it's a good tournament for seeing premiership teams at realistic prices, and being able to get tickets at all. 

I go to most home games,our most expensive seats are £42 but being an old fart I get them for £28.You get put in a group dependent upon how many games you went to in the previous season.I'm in home group A which means so long as I'm on the ticket buying website pretty promptly I can get a seat where I want to be.

• Thumbs Up 2