Football

Thinkingallowed

6 hours ago, galenkia said:

Good win for Rangers over @Aqualung's Blackburn 4-2.Back up to 9th and one point of the playoffs after losing our last two games. 😊

Don't get to excited G .....we are pants at the moment and I knew our good record againt QPR was going to end.Mowbray now on borrowed time according tour fans forum .

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, galenkia said:

Brighton 3-0 Tottenham 

😁

I watched it Gally and BHA were brilliant imo, HTF they have'nt won at home for god knows how long is beyond me, they never gave Spurs any space to play, chased down and competed for every ball and won most, Spurs just did'nt have an answer. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

or at least ban their fans if thats possible.

Yes, but there looked like a lot of Bulgarian fans who were there for the football and were aghast as the scenes unfolding around them. Seemed to be a hard core of supporters dressed in black who probably were not interested in the game who walked out at half time, almost looked like rent a mob..

Reminds me of seeing away supporters at games I have attended (in the away end as a real fan) basically having their backs to the play whilst barracking the opposition fans, more interested in a fight than watching the game. I have even felt uncomfortable at those games and rarely go away now.

I know this is about racism though and something needs to be done but like a lot of things many genuine fans, peoples are likely to lose out because of the actions of the few but it needs to be dealt with.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Stillearly said:

MOTD should be interesting, sounds like some terrible VAR decisions.... 

& Watford subject to two of them.Maybe they need to get non referees in front of the VAR screens as the current operators are fucking useless.

• Thumbs Up 1

What is worse than being woken up by your alarm at 01:45 am this morning?

Being woken up at 01:45 this  morning to watch the team you have supported since standing on a box on the North Bank aged 9 lose to Sheffield United's bunch of misfits and rejects!

Jambo ( aka Mr bitter and twisted).

Edited by Jambo
  • Haha 5

On 10/20/2019 at 5:31 AM, Pumpuynarak said:

My Saints got a very useful point at Wolves and could have won having gone 1-0 up, by christ it was needed after recent results and displays COYSaints

Mate watching your lot now on Sky, you are getting a fucking hammering,0-5 at HT vs Leicester.Not helped by only having 10 men.

1 hour ago, coxyhog said:

Mate watching your lot now on Sky, you are getting a fucking hammering,0-5 at HT vs Leicester.Not helped by only having 10 men.

1 hour ago, Aqualung said:

You beat me to it coxy. 

Pumps going to be a happy chap come Saturday morning! 

I could'nt quite believe it, what a shambles and total embarrassment. Still no probs we'll get back to winning ways at our next match v Man Shitty away 😠 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

I could'nt quite believe it, what a shambles and total embarrassment. Still no probs we'll get back to winning ways at our next match v Man Shitty away 😠 

Gutted I didn't have any Leicester player in my fantasy team ... 😉

Soi Cowboy Allstars was fcuking loaded with them ... 👍

Edited by Stillearly
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Gutted I didn't have any Leicester player in my fantasy team ... 😉

Soi Cowboy Allstars was fcuking loaded with them ... 👍

Leicester looking a good bet for a top four place ahead of one of the usual suspects,Man Utd,Spurs or Arsenal.

• Thumbs Up 1