Football

Thinkingallowed

8 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

Off to watch the toon against Burnley tommo. Looking forward to visiting a good old fashioned brexit supporting English city.

I live a 15 minute drive to that shithole of a town. Wish it was further away.

if you are looking for a safe pre match pint dcfc go to the cricket club adjoining turd moor. I'm assuming it will be open as it normally is for Saturday games. 

Also.....I hope you lot win. By a large margin of course .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

I live a 15 minute drive to that shithole of a town. Wish it was further away.

if you are looking for a safe pre match pint dcfc go to the cricket club adjoining turd moor. I'm assuming it will be open as it normally is for Saturday games. 

Also.....I hope you lot win. By a large margin of course .

Thanks for that pal.

16 hours ago, Archie43 said:

Well we were well and truly bought down to earth on Saturday. We were awful but Spurs played well. We normally play well gainst Spurs but I had a good feeling they would beat us, I backed against us 

I don't think Sarri has ever won a trophy. Bit like poch. When it comes down the business end of things they bottle it.

3 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Chain smoker too won't last long ......... doing a good job thus far ...... funny game Saturday ..... Posh got the tactics right.

Mind you I was half pissed after the rugby against the Aussies.

Chelsea seemed like they were playing in a testimonial 

5 minutes ago, galenkia said:

For me,i think there should only be goal line technology to see if a ball has gone in over the line,nothing else.

Yep.

VAR is awful.

Imagine being in the ground, not having a clue what's going on, it will kill atmospheres. Not knowing whether to celebrate or not.

Can you imagine a 90th min VAR decision in the old firm or the Tyne-Wear derbies.

Good luck with that...

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Manchester United announces that manager Jose Mourinho has left the club with immediate effect. 

The club would like to thank Jose for his work during his time at Manchester United and to wish him success in the future.

A new caretaker manager will be appointed until the end of the current season, while the club conducts a thorough recruitment process for a new, full-time manager. 

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Manchester United announces that manager Jose Mourinho has left the club with immediate effect. 

The club would like to thank Jose for his work during his time at Manchester United and to wish him success in the future.

A new caretaker manager will be appointed until the end of the current season, while the club conducts a thorough recruitment process for a new, full-time manager. 

Not a total surprise.  I would have thought they would have had someone lined up before his departure; perhaps they have.

I like Jose Mourinho, I just think the game needs characters like him.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, john luke said:

I like Jose Mourinho, I just think the game needs characters like him.

Never has a bad word to say about Newcastle.

In fact in his interview last Saturday he was was asked is he still excited to be in football. 

He said of course and that he was excited to visit st james park soon.

I think he needs a break from the game though. 

2 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Oh no, I was enjoying that so much. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

It has been announced that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has been appointed as interim manager until the end of the season, perhaps Manure think they can tempt Poch away from Spurs in the summer, fat chance of that imo.

I think he will go there,after all,its one of the biggest clubs in the world,and Spurs are looking like doing an Arsenal,putting all their money in a new stadium rather than the team,so are a bit stagnant at the moment.

Manure will probably write this season off and just try and finish 4th if possible.