Pompey good side Gal. One of the twitcher's old sides 😁

On a sour note, we lost our manager to Stoke City today 😪

Anyone but Mourhino 😟

• Surprised 1

15 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Pompey good side Gal. One of the twitcher's old sides 😁

On a sour note, we lost our manager to Stoke City today 😪

Anyone but Mourhino 😟

Pulls is busy but Allardyce and Moyes always out there and bound to be some bloke called (Marco, Mauro, Pedro, Luna)  Silva looking for a new challenge ........ poor Big Bri is gutted. 😓

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Defoe and Davis have a combined age of 65. Yet rangers fans seem to think it's good business, the mind boggles.

Considering they got Defoe for about £100k a week less than he was earning at Bournemouth,in the insane world of football it probably is.😮

6 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

Defoe and Davis have a combined age of 65. Yet rangers fans seem to think it's good business, the mind boggles.

Sevco are going all in. Had Celtic beat them and gone six points clear with a game in hand I doubt these two would have been signed on loan. 

Kilmarnock v Sevco on the 23rd will be interesting as their just a point behind in third.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Murchie said:

Sevco are going all in. Had Celtic beat them and gone six points clear with a game in hand I doubt these two would have been signed on loan. 

Kilmarnock v Sevco on the 23rd will be interesting as their just a point behind in third.

Made more interesting for us neutrals. Celtic have taken a gamble in the transfer market. Burke had a few big money moves but never fulfilled his end of the bargain, Weah looks a cracker, the other wee guy looks decent but I think it was the Slovakian league he was playing in?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dcfc2007 said:

Made more interesting for us neutrals. Celtic have taken a gamble in the transfer market. Burke had a few big money moves but never fulfilled his end of the bargain, Weah looks a cracker, the other wee guy looks decent but I think it was the Slovakian league he was playing in?

Burke and Weah both on six month loans so no gamble there. The other wee guy, that would be six foot Bayo who certainly has an eye for goal.

Just need to sign a good experienced right back and center back and we're good to go.