1. Portsmouth/QPR v Watford
  2. Swansea City v Barnet/Brentford

3. Chelsea v Manchester United

4. Middlesbrough/Newport County v Manchester City

5. Doncaster Rovers v Crystal Palace

6. AFC Wimbledon v Millwall

7. Bristol City v Shrewsbury/Wolves

•  

The top team in each of the top five English divisions starts with the letter L.

Liverpool 

Leeds United 

Luton Town 

Lincoln City

Leyton Orient

Weird eh?

Just been told that there are only six teams in the five divisions that start with an L, Leicester City being the other.

*Thinly veiled look Liverpool are top of the league post there*

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

The top team in each of the top five English divisions starts with the letter L.

Liverpool 

Leeds United 

Luton Town 

Lincoln City

Leyton Orient

Weird eh?

Yes how odd! and well spotted 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Liverpool 

Leeds United 

Luton Town 

Lincoln City

Leyton Orient

Weird eh?

They are likely to stay top as Citeh are currently 2-1 down at Newcastle of all places .

1 minute ago, Binlid said:

Aye Rafa has done his old club a favour tonight😄

He certainly has. I watched Newcastle at Blackburn in the FA cup replay and although they won I thought they were a poor team and doomed for the drop. Good manager that Rafa .

25 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Plus Yernited stopped their annoying new found habit of winning.

Result!

By Burnley ffs ! 

Took the TGs son to the 2017 Boxing Day fixture v burnley at old Trafford .same 2-2 result and United were lucky.  

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Deadline day and as predicted not a lot happening. One thing that does please me is Peter Crouch returning to the Premier League as he has joined Burnley. Such a nice bloke and was sad to see him at such an unlovable club as Stoke City. 

Laughed when he was being interviewed years ago when he was asked what he would have been if he wasn't a footballer and he answered 'a virgin'. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, ArtyGraph said:

Laughed when he was being interviewed years ago when he was asked what he would have been if he wasn't a footballer and he answered 'a virgin'. 

He just seems like such a likeable bloke. There's a podcast he did on BBC radio that's worth a listen. I love the way he still thinks that rolling a sock up and hitting someone on the side of the head across the dressing room is one of the greatest pleasures in life.

2 hours ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Deadline day and as predicted not a lot happening. One thing that does please me is Peter Crouch returning to the Premier League as he has joined Burnley. Such a nice bloke and was sad to see him at such an unlovable club as Stoke City. 

Read his book a little while ago.Comes across as a really top fella.Great sense of humour.

Know a fella who met his wife Abbey at a party once,said she was a really nice down to earth lady,not like some of these stuck up models.

Good old Ranger's lad so like to see him do well.

• Thumbs Up 1