Football

Thinkingallowed

46 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Clear penalty for Everton , VAR took five minutes before not giving it ... pathetic

Thought that was a clear hand ball by Alli. If it weren't for the VAR I'd never have seen it, but to then deny a penalty is beyond me. 

• Thumbs Up 2

32 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Looked more like a horrible accident got his studs caught in the turf.

Agree VAR a farce ..

Agreed. The ref got it right at 1st but understand he was pressured into giving a red. Poor lad will be out for the season I'm afraid. 

He pulled out the yellow but didn't show it to Son. He did show the red under pressure though. The FA has said that the red was shown for endangering a players safety because his action had disastrous consequences...

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Starshine said:

VAR is destroying our beautiful  game...next step will be timouts like USA.

They just need to use it properly l, broadcast the conversation with the Ref in the stadium and show the pictures they are looking at on the big screen , so everyone understands what going on and the ref can review his own decisions  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Great win for your boys last night Coxy away to Norwich, we gotta get 3 points at home to Everton today or..........😧

Sat 30th Nov 5.30pm UK time Southampton vs Watford is live on Sky....a six pointer for sure!

• Thumbs Up 1

56 minutes ago, Jambo said:

Positively the last time I stay up to 2.30am watching the Gooners away from the Emirates.

Vardy scores with his first shot on target and Pepe sits on the bench!!!!

My late father... Lancashire lad through and through was a Gooners fan. Must have been the marble halls within Highbury (no such thing at Ewood Park ot Turd Moor). 

Sorry to say but The Arsenal are just going through a blip in their history. Just the same as a bigger club.... Gulp!... As Man Utd. Suck it up Jambo, the next few seasons belong up here in the North West... Liverpool and Citeh. 

Meanwhile, Wenger being touted for the Bayern job. Better the devil you know I think! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Aqualung said:

My late father... Lancashire lad through and through was a Gooners fan. Must have been the marble halls within Highbury (no such thing at Ewood Park ot Turd Moor). 

Sorry to say but The Arsenal are just going through a blip in their history. Just the same as a bigger club.... Gulp!... As Man Utd. Suck it up Jambo, the next few seasons belong up here in the North West... Liverpool and Citeh. 

Meanwhile, Wenger being touted for the Bayern job. Better the devil you know I think! 

My dad was a Gooner as a kid in the 1930's but I got him hooked on Watford in the late 1970's when Graham Taylor did so well for us.