Thinkingallowed

Football

17 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Weird watching a match with no fans .... 

Like watching a Fulham match every week. 

• Haha 4

All elite football suspended in the UK till Apr 3. Just as I was starting my fantasy league run😉

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

All elite football suspended in the UK till Apr 3. Just as I was starting my fantasy league run😉

What about the EPL

10 minutes ago, Ivan the terrible said:

Liverpool should be crowned Champions now...there will be no more games this year

If the Euros are moved to 2021 , then they can have the summer to finish the league hopefully

1 hour ago, Ivan the terrible said:

Liverpool should be crowned Champions now...there will be no more games this year

Had heard the PL don't have anything in their rules, regarding what should happen if the league season is called off.

I know common sense would mean Liverpool but a bigger crunch would be relegation places. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Ivan the terrible said:

They should make the season null and void. 

😀

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

Had heard the PL don't have anything in their rules, regarding what should happen if the league season is called off.

I know common sense would mean Liverpool but a bigger crunch would be relegation places. 

play off for europe ,relegation and promotion at the start of next season ..whenever it is 

3 hours ago, galenkia said:

They should make the season null and void. 

😀

England and Scotland 😃

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Krapow said:

England and Scotland 😃

Enough of that carry on 😀

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ivan the terrible said:

play off for europe ,relegation and promotion at the start of next season ..whenever it is 

Well you've got to award Liverpool the title- cause God knows how Klopp will complain about all extra fixtures😁

• Haha 3

One certain bar that is not a sports bar was showing live football last night. Well, it was live when it was filmed in 1966....

The collective groan from sports bar owners across town was heard in bkk yesterday.

The Professional Footballers' Association says that proposals for a 30% pay cut for Premier League players would be "detrimental to our NHS".

Full story:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52168692

Regardless of the rights or wrongs the PFA really hasn't chosen the right strategy here- this really isn't the time.

• Thumbs Up 2

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

The Professional Footballers' Association says that proposals for a 30% pay cut for Premier League players would be "detrimental to our NHS".

Full story:

Regardless of the rights or wrongs the PFA really hasn't chosen the right strategy here- this really isn't the time.

I agree with them ..... the only ones that win if the players take a cut are the owners 

but then Liverpool join Spurs and furlough staff to take advantage of the government scheme ... shooting themselves in the foot 

Edited by Stillearly

7 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Full story:

Footballers really do live In another world. 

On 4/5/2020 at 3:42 AM, galenkia said:

Footballers really do live In another world. 

Yep!

Auba makes countless millions a year and drives a Lamborghini and me a 5 year old Fiesta and a 14 year old Honda Airblade.

But is he happy? 🤣

6 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Some good news

Vialli given all-clear from cancer after 17 months of treatment 

https://www.goal.com/en/news/vialli-given-all-clear-from-cancer-after-17-months-of/co4193upk5gh1mhnngwv3qdgj

Not a good choice as Watford manager but as said before comes across as a decent bloke.

I'll never forget when he was at Chelsea after a game the interviewer was trying his utmost to get him to criticise the ref(who'd been crap) & all GV would say was that the referees have a very hard job to do so he would not speak badly of them.