Football

Thinkingallowed

5 hours ago, galenkia said:

I think he will go there,after all,its one of the biggest clubs in the world,and Spurs are looking like doing an Arsenal,putting all their money in a new stadium rather than the team,so are a bit stagnant at the moment.

Manure will probably write this season off and just try and finish 4th if possible.

My good mate here a north London jew is a lifelong Spurs fanatic, he's giving me all the reasons why he won't go but you've said the same as i did, Manure are probaly the biggest club in the world, it will be interesting to say the least. Has'nt Poch recently signed a contract extension ? if so he won't come cheap.....

7 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Has'nt Poch recently signed a contract extension ? if so he won't come cheap.....

They can afford anything they have to pay Tottering.

Manure's valuation has increased by 120 million since his sacking.

City lose to Crystal Palace ....

"Andros Townsend smashed home a sublime 30-yard volley as Crystal Palace stunned Manchester City to leave Liverpool four points clear at the top of the Premier League.

Palace caused the biggest shock of the campaign to date by claiming their first win at City for exactly 28 years to end the defending champions' 100% home record in the top flight this season."

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

City lose to Crystal Palace ....

"Andros Townsend smashed home a sublime 30-yard volley as Crystal Palace stunned Manchester City to leave Liverpool four points clear at the top of the Premier League.

Palace caused the biggest shock of the campaign to date by claiming their first win at City for exactly 28 years to end the defending champions' 100% home record in the top flight this season."

Great weekend for liverpool, Chelsea falling further behind as well.

• Like 1

Good win for Rangers yesterday,first ever win at Forest in 35 attempts,Worse record in the country for an away team at a single stadium.😀

Got Ipswich and the Reading mongs at home next two games,both who are down the bottom.Anything less than 4 points will be a disaster,but we always struggle at teams below us most of the time.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Some of those players should be ashamed of themselves. First game this season they outran the opposing side. 

But how much of that was down to Mourinho and his tactics ... they just looked free yesterday , able to express themselves ... I'm just hoping it wasn't a one off 

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

But how much of that was down to Mourinho and his tactics ... they just looked free yesterday , able to express themselves ... I'm just hoping it wasn't a one off 

Change of tactics obviously helped. But regardless of who is in charge they owe it to themselves and to the fans to give it 100% in every game. Which clearly wasn't happening. Coupled with rumours of players betting on the date mourinho gets sacked, well it doesn't look good.

• Thumbs Up 1

What a strike to win it for Cardiff city at Leicester, Victor Camarasa with 2 mins to go. He has probably just added a couple of million to what Real Betis will be asking Cardiff for if they want to sign him at the end of his season long loan.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, ArtyGraph said:

As an Aberdeen fan was hoping for a draw! Rangers were brilliant (surprisingly) and well deserved the win. Could easily have been 4 or 5?

Could've alright, yea.

Could've and should've handed out a proper doing, Celtic had only 1 shot on target all game, which was off side anyway.

Gordon saved them, best performance I've seen from us in ages. We had previously gave them too much respect, but never gave them a minute today.

Yea, the title run in will be a good watch this season, not the usual one or two horse race.

Good to see ...