Looking for a laundry recommendation Phrom Phong BTS/Asoke

Am going to be staying for 5 weeks close by Phrom Phong BTS. I can't seem to find a laundry close by. Results of searches on Google in the wider area find one's with bad reviews.

Any ideas guys?

I'm prepared to go down to Nana, and drop my laundry off, and go for a beer!! I'd like a reliable one, that doesn't wreck my clothes.

All suggestions appreaciated🙂

Sorry but since I am married the wife likes to take care of the laundry (I just pay for it).

I recall a few of our distinguished members spend a bit of time in Bangkok around that area so no doubt you will get the information you are after. Enjoy your time in Bangkok.

• Thanks 1

The only one I have ever used in BKK is called Dee Heng Laundry ร้านซักรีด ดีเฮง and that was in october 2022. Only been there once.

I can't remember what I paid, according to the pics it's 90 baht per kilo, but they were closed on Sundays. My clothes came in dirty and came out clean.

They are located down Soi 12, it's the soi just before Korea Town, when you come from Asoke. A few 100 meters down the doi and just before a small vegestable shop, opposite Cabbages and Condoms, there is another side soi. 10-15 meters down the side soi is the laundry shop.

pics from google maps.

qaz1.jpg

qaz2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1