Pattaya 24/7

dcfc2007

55 minutes ago, misteregg said:

They’re a strange bunch there. They wrote on the timeline of my bars Facebook page saying that we should join the “24/7 Empire” and basically give everyone from their group 15% off.

I would guess 15% would be a massive percentage of your profit.

In my book it would be classed as unwanted business. 

58 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

I would guess 15% would be a massive percentage of your profit.

In my book it would be classed as unwanted business. 

well, if they had sent me a PM it might have been something I would have discussed, but i didn't like them  posting it publicly 

I try to raise service levels rather than cut prices. 

• Like 3
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, misteregg said:

They’re a strange bunch there. They wrote on the timeline of my bars Facebook page saying that we should join the “24/7 Empire” and basically give everyone from their group 15% off.

Strange is one word for them.

I can think of plenty of other things to call a man that wears a mask and a t-shirt so he can get 10% off his leo.

Filth that give decent Farang a bad name.

25 minutes ago, Evil Penevil said:

Does anyone know who is behind Pattaya 24/7? I'm not looking for real-life names, just a handle or an association with a bar or other business.

Evil

Sent from my Sunny2 Plus using Tapatalk

The main guy was an English bloke called Mike. I heard he was in trouble with the authorities for working without a work permit as somebody dobbed him in for selling t-shirts and discount cards.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Evil Penevil said:

Does anyone know who is behind Pattaya 24/7? I'm not looking for real-life names, just a handle or an association with a bar or other business.

Evil

Sent from my Sunny2 Plus using Tapatalk

https://www.facebook.com/mike.mcnamee2?fref=gs&__tn__=%2CdC-R-R&eid=ARDTXcCxJxrL-kaQBSdahm9QUXxnfyoqXDmIhgzxyj2oxLcd16eoamkbTZLVVKAmjRBj0x39gHrIxiUk&hc_ref=ARSPIOWbYtRONusWG8pghAPvK_Rm_V3YrS7MMKWTGyOsY06OaRrZANkUXLpP5ssiebQ&dti=433625613681487&hc_location=group

Mike McNamee is supposedly the one who set it up and is listed as Admin. It is a second (or more) profile as he has had a bunch of posts not on this profile. He also tried to keep his face off the group with mixed success. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Chang_Paarp said:

https://www.facebook.com/mike.mcnamee2?fref=gs&__tn__=%2CdC-R-R&eid=ARDTXcCxJxrL-kaQBSdahm9QUXxnfyoqXDmIhgzxyj2oxLcd16eoamkbTZLVVKAmjRBj0x39gHrIxiUk&hc_ref=ARSPIOWbYtRONusWG8pghAPvK_Rm_V3YrS7MMKWTGyOsY06OaRrZANkUXLpP5ssiebQ&dti=433625613681487&hc_location=group

Mike McNamee is supposedly the one who set it up and is listed as Admin. It is a second (or more) profile as he has had a bunch of posts not on this profile. He also tried to keep his face off the group with mixed success. 

yeah, the face mask thing was rather amusing !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/30/2018 at 2:42 PM, misteregg said:

He ain’t a business man, always been an employee..... I think his heart was in the right place... trying to get you more business and get his “followers” a better deal....... but he should have SPOKEN to you first then I’m sure between you, you’d have come up with something mutually beneficial 

2 hours ago, Pinoydave said:

He ain’t a business man, always been an employee..... I think his heart was in the right place... trying to get you more business and get his “followers” a better deal....... but he should have SPOKEN to you first then I’m sure between you, you’d have come up with something mutually beneficial 

Doesn't sound like good business to me.