Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

Thought so. I did a food review for The Asian Tattler magazine with a friend back in 2003. We did 10 big hotels and foreign owned restaurants in and around Hua Hin, spread over 3 weeks and the list included The Brassiere De Paris. He got well paid for writing the reviews, I was just along for the free food and wine. 🤗
I had the Chateaubriand, which was cooked to perfection, but the accompanying veg, unfortunately, wasn’t up to par. No doubt it’s better now. 

• Like 1

On 1/19/2020 at 1:29 AM, boydeste said:

The ferry is quite robust by the look of it.

IMG_20200119_57949.jpg

I did the Hue Hin trip last year with a friend from the states. Was much hotter than Patters was for some reason. Not there long enough to really see the town. Had a nice time. Would like to go back and spend more time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thumper63 said:

Christmas tree is coming down. Always a sad day around our house. GF took off all the ornaments yesterday. All that's left are the lights... then disassemble.

20200104_064032.jpg

20200104_064045.jpg

20200105_093645.jpg

20200105_103126.jpg

Took mine down on Boxing Day ( 26th Dec ) 😉 

in the UK it's bad luck to have decorations up after 6th Jan 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/18/2020 at 9:25 PM, john luke said:

20200117-20200117-IMG_1009-Edit.jpg

Helsinki Airport, however I am unsure what the objects are supposed to represent.

They are Hattifatteners. They come from the Moomintroll universe (im sure you remember the books and cartoons from when you was a kid).

The Hattifatteners are silent beings that are forever wandering around in large herds. The only thing that interests them is reaching the horizon – and once they reach it, they continue on their journey.

The white, faceless Hattifatteners are deaf and dumb. They don’t need to eat or sleep. They pack themselves tightly together in large herds, and stand there trembling. Nothing except roaming interests them.

The Hattifatteners resemble thin mushrooms. Their large, unfocused eyes change colour according to their surroundings. During thunderstorms, the Hattifatteners become highly charged with electricity and it’s a good idea to avoid them. You can sense their presence as an electrical charge in the air. At other times they’re harmless.

On Midsummer day, the Hattifatteners gather on their own island for an annual meeting, after which they set out roaming once more. The Moomins first encounter the Hattifatteners in the book The Moomins and the Great Flood.

https://www.moomin.com/en/characters/hattifatteners/

9 hours ago, Lirchenfeld said:

They are Hattifatteners. They come from the Moomintroll universe (im sure you remember the books and cartoons from when you was a kid).

The Hattifatteners are silent beings that are forever wandering around in large herds. The only thing that interests them is reaching the horizon – and once they reach it, they continue on their journey.

The white, faceless Hattifatteners are deaf and dumb. They don’t need to eat or sleep. They pack themselves tightly together in large herds, and stand there trembling. Nothing except roaming interests them.

The Hattifatteners resemble thin mushrooms. Their large, unfocused eyes change colour according to their surroundings. During thunderstorms, the Hattifatteners become highly charged with electricity and it’s a good idea to avoid them. You can sense their presence as an electrical charge in the air. At other times they’re harmless.

On Midsummer day, the Hattifatteners gather on their own island for an annual meeting, after which they set out roaming once more. The Moomins first encounter the Hattifatteners in the book The Moomins and the Great Flood.

https://www.moomin.com/en/characters/hattifatteners/

You need to get out more mate. 🤣

• Haha 1