Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

• 2 weeks later...

Went to see our local Hockey Team here play last Sat night against the Pittsburg Penguins. We did a number on them 5-0....we still suck this year and will not make the playoffs. Great game live and fast paced...love it.  

@thumper63 Terry, this guy came over to  me and says " Where did you get that leather belt"?  I told him my buddy in Colorado brought that to me a few years back. He said he owns a leather shop in San Jose and that this one was nice. Perhaps, a future for us to make some extra money?  We can go "worldwide"  we can call it  "Thumpers Belts" LOL! 

@Steelers4Life Ted, not sure if you have ever posted about the "Pens" you a fan or Crosby/Malkin? Do you watch Hockey? Crosby is still a phenomenal player to see in person, I know he had some injuries this year and missed a part of the season, but he is still quick in the open and Malkin is huge and skates well for a big guy you know? 

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0215JPG.jpg

IMG_0228JPG.jpg

IMG_0233JPG.jpg

IMG_0242JPG.jpg

IMG_0249JPG.jpg

• Like 5

Any Kiss fans out there? Ok probably not....just could not resist seeing these guys one last time. Wifey thought it was great....show was phenemonal.  My ears are still bleeding from the effects. 

Was nice that Paul Stanley came out and talked to Rachanee LOL! 

@Skalliwag Was thinking about you last night......I know you want an "axe" like Gene Simmons plays...you can imagine the reaction from wifey....."Oiiii why he spit the blood like this"?He's Gene Simmons sweetheart....God of Thunder. 

DSC00672.jpg

DSC00814.jpg

DSC00816.jpg

DSC00853.jpg

DSC00779.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Any Kiss fans out there? Ok probably not....just could not resist seeing these guys one last time. Wifey thought it was great....show was phenemonal.  My ears are still bleeding from the effects. 

Was nice that Paul Stanley came out and talked to Rachanee LOL! 

@Skalliwag Was thinking about you last night......I know you want an "axe" like Gene Simmons plays...you can imagine the reaction from wifey....."Oiiii why he spit the blood like this"?He's Gene Simmons sweetheart....God of Thunder. 

DSC00672.jpg

DSC00814.jpg

DSC00816.jpg

DSC00853.jpg

DSC00779.jpg

Niiiiiice.Thats awesome.

Still going strong huh?Looks like a great time.
love those guys.Never seen them but somehow...know all the words to all the songs.👍👍👍👍
and a Pens game too?You're getting it done,love it. 

Edited by Skalliwag
  • Like 1

@Skalliwag Yeah trying to turn wifey on to some of the finer things in life here LOL!  I will post up some more pics later after seeing " Journey" here in May.  She likes " spectacles" and this is the final tour for them. Was worth every penny.......matter of opinion I realize. They would do well at Impact Arena in Bangkok...sadly not going to happen. 

Man oh man, watching Paul Stanley destroy his custom "Ibanez" every night gives me the shivers. 

"Calling Doctor Love" in a minute or two LOL! 

Edited by Yessongs
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Yessongs said:

@Skalliwag Yeah trying to turn wifey on to some of the finer things in life here LOL!  I will post up some more pics later after seeing " Journey" here in May.  She likes " spectacles" and this is the final tour for them. Was worth every penny.......matter of opinion I realize. They would do well at Impact Arena in Bangkok...sadly not going to happen. 

Man oh man, watching Paul Stanley destroy his custom "Ibanez" every night gives me the shivers. 

"Calling Doctor Love" in a minute or two LOL! 

Wonder how many “Ibanez” made for him.

Bet they didn’t spend more than about $40 per unit.lol.

i acquired mine 30 years ago,when my brother was living with the lead singer of an Australian band called Blackfeatheer.

Youtube them.His name is Neil Johns,and he had a bunch of stuff.Bought mine at the time for $60.Shes been around the world a couple of times.Its 3/4 scale and really heavy,but sounds great and if it falls over,I’m not overly worried.👍   

90B02F48-2DAD-43AF-A6C0-91968D014A8F.jpeg

• Like 2

@Skalliwag Yeah hard to imagine Stanley destroying a custom $3k USA guitar every night, but with his money, he can afford it right? 

Nice looking Bass you got there, looks like a beast!  Well done to you and will check You Tube on your brothers band. 

OK one final video, this is a good one of the opener in Oakland....should have got seats in this section huh? 

2 hours ago, Yessongs said:

@Skalliwag Yeah hard to imagine Stanley destroying a custom $3k USA guitar every night, but with his money, he can afford it right? 

Nice looking Bass you got there, looks like a beast!  Well done to you and will check You Tube on your brothers band. 

OK one final video, this is a good one of the opener in Oakland....should have got seats in this section huh? 

Epic.Thats awesome.

not my brothers band,my brothers friends band.👍👍👍
60’s rock band.The elderly Aussies would remember them for their hit Boppin The Blues.

Edited by Skalliwag
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Skalliwag said:

Epic.Thats awesome.

not my brothers band,my brothers friends band.👍👍👍
60’s rock band.The elderly Aussies would remember them for their hit Boppin The Blues.

seen them live in OZ a few times,they was a pretty good Pub band in their day.

pubs, was most Aussie bands bread and butter,every night of the week in the big cities,Sydney,melbourne,Brisbane,don't know about Adelaide/Perth,you could find music in the pubs.

regards

grayray

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, grayray said:

seen them live in OZ a few times,they was a pretty good Pub band in their day.

pubs, was most Aussie bands bread and butter,every night of the week in the big cities,Sydney,melbourne,Brisbane,don't know about Adelaide/Perth,you could find music in the pubs.

regards

grayray

Newcastle was the closest for us.Was 2 hours drive down to the Jolly Roger.

The casbah.And the Newcastle Workers Club,which came down in the Earthquake.

4 hours ago, Skalliwag said:

Newcastle was the closest for us.Was 2 hours drive down to the Jolly Roger.

The casbah.And the Newcastle Workers Club,which came down in the Earthquake.

workers if the earthquake was 12 hours later there would have been 2000 in the club,think Swanee was playing that night.the best club was the 16footers Thursday nights,seen all the top bands there,Chisel,Angeles,Rose Tatoo,Radiators Inxs,can't think of the rest.i was doorman back then,only for the pussy,i was earning good money thru the day

JRs shit you get a fight or a f**k there every night of the week,Casbah ladies was very free with their charms out of there.

regards

grayray

To get away from all the "gloom and doom" here in the media, wifey and I took a 3 mile walk  Tuesday on this trail in this city called "Los Gatos" and you end up at Lexington reservoir.

Geez.....no rain in the month of Feb here,  not 1 drop, driest ever since 1864......no water coming down the channel at all and the reservoir low too. 

The world is ending LOL! 

DSC00631-2.jpg

DSC00634-2.jpg

DSC00651-2.jpg

DSC00656-2.jpg

DSC00657-2.jpg

DSC00659-2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 3 weeks later...