Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

7 hours ago, Lantern said:

Believe me when I say I got away quite fast after I took this shot. It was water bombing a fire I was fighting.

100_3282 (Small).JPG

Lantern,

CONGRATULATIONS

thanks for your efforts in both pic taking and fighting the fire.

regards

grayray

Bored yesterday, went out to this city called "Fremont" where they have a lake and park. Alot of people out there just walking around etc. Did not realize how many "geese" were out there. The Chinese guy ignored the "No Fishing" sign as usual. Boydeste needs to have a talk with him LOL! 

IMG_1310.jpg

IMG_1327.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

IMG_1341.jpg

IMG_1343.jpg

IMG_1344.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, thumper63 said:

Most the cherry trees are a few weeks behind the ones posted above. The pair trees are starting to develop and the apples are months

Great pics.

Native Americans must've loved the Animas Valley.

On 6/17/2020 at 4:02 PM, Yessongs said:

Bored yesterday, went out to this city called "Fremont" where they have a lake and park. Alot of people out there just walking around etc. Did not realize how many "geese" were out there. The Chinese guy ignored the "No Fishing" sign as usual. Boydeste needs to have a talk with him LOL! 

IMG_1310.jpg

IMG_1327.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

IMG_1341.jpg

IMG_1343.jpg

IMG_1344.jpg

Judging by the size of him he needs to catch a few!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lazarus said:

Great pics.

Native Americans must've loved the Animas Valley.

They thrived in the 4 corners area for thousands of years. There was everything here that they needed to sustain a growing population. Once they settled into a farming and gathering culture rather than the nomadic lifestyle that brought them into this area. 

Then the Spanish came marching up from Mexico and later settlers from back East showed up. Needles to say it didn't end well 

On 6/18/2020 at 11:42 AM, boydeste said:

You have taken that with a super fast ISO and shutter speed, the wings are almost in focus.

Great pic.

Thanks...
This shot: 200.0 mm, ƒ/4.5, 1/3200sec,  400iso

49780537472_b0ba250cb3_k.jpg

Edited by lazarus
  • Like 2