Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

2 hours ago, KhunDon said:

Is that still Buffalo Bills place? I seem to remember he had the place next door as well and advertised the top floor as Luxury apartments! He used to rent a house a few doors down from us on Neabkehart Road when he had his BB in the city centre.
He was doing well, too well it seems, as his landlord bumped the rent up when he saw he was making money, so he moved to the above place around 2002/2003.

Nice guy, came from Essex I think, do you know if he is still there?

No idea, sorry.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Greetings from Lake Almanor here near Mt. Lassen in the northern Sierra Nevadas. Been here a week, having a blast. 

@boydeste  I was looking to do some fishing....but got sidetracked LOL! 

IMG_2037.jpg

She definitely falls right in my slot limit.lolol.

Edited by Skalliwag
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Greetings from Lake Almanor here near Mt. Lassen in the northern Sierra Nevadas. Been here a week, having a blast. 

@boydeste  I was looking to do some fishing....but got sidetracked LOL! 

IMG_2037.jpg

She is shipshape and ready to go.

Hopefully the boat is too! 

30 minutes ago, roomark said:

No idea who the girls were I took it earlier today in the Lakes District (Cumbria , England) on top of Coniston ..

Thought it was a great moment to catch.

Screenshot_20200808-182724_Gallery.jpg

The view is spectacular and I am not talking about the girls......love that part of the world.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

The view is spectacular and I am not talking about the girls......love that part of the world.

Yeah it was breathtaking perfect day for it could see the Isle Of Man very clearly on the other peak.

I tried to get a room to stay over tonight it's absolutely full everywhere.

A shame , but we had a good 5 hour walk on the peaks back home and on the Guinness , first beer i've had in a month.

Pretty lucky and it's taken Corona to realise it i'm one hour in any direction to Manchester, Liverpool and The Lake District ..

I miss the LOS though 🤣🤣🍻

Edited by roomark
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/8/2020 at 7:38 PM, roomark said:

No idea who the girls were I took it earlier today in the Lakes District (Cumbria , England) on top of Coniston ..

Thought it was a great moment to catch.

Screenshot_20200808-182724_Gallery.jpg

I would love to be there right now. Maybe a bit further north towards Keswick though. 

Albeit I'm back in Sweden and that will do for me now until my cnut of a neice acts up again which is bound to happen. 

Nice picture Roo. Tfp. 

• Thumbs Up 1

58 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

I would love to be there right now. Maybe a bit further north towards Keswick though. 

Albeit I'm back in Sweden and that will do for me now until my cnut of a neice acts up again which is bound to happen. 

Nice picture Roo. Tfp. 

Hope you get peace with all that .