Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

1 hour ago, Mrmango said:

Been there a few times and once climbed to the top of the pyramid of the Sun. After a long time of huffing and puffing, I finally was able to reach the top and to my surprise, there were several 12 year old's with backpacks selling cold drinks.....

Haha...yeah, that's high elevation there. I climbed both on the day I visited.

Fell asleep on the bus back to the city, and was awakened by federales who wanted me to get off and proceeded to search me with all the other men.

• Like 1
  • Surprised 1

12 hours ago, Yessongs said:

I do have some pics she took of me in my " Speedo"  but those will be by request only 😃

This gave me a good chuckle. About the only ones that I could see sending you a PM to get photos of you in a speedo would be Lirch and UKguy

And as far as your wife goes.... She is an absolutely beautiful lady and you both are doing incredibly well in the " not looking your age department "  You 2 make a great team and it's very obvious that you both work very hard at staying fit. A tip of the hat to ya both Mike. Keep up the good work. 

Edited by thumper63
  • Like 4

@lazarus Geez....look at the quads on that one girl?? My general rule is I do not date girls with bigger legs then me LOL! 

Tuesday I was using my 18-200MM at Santa Cruz right?  I could not find one girl that was worth taking a pic of.  Disappointing.

I miss Phuket for sure. 

image.png

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Surprised 2

4 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Holy Fu*k,

I ain't getting my head stuck between them thighs, she's going to crush ya skull when she gets off.

Yep...crack it like a walnut...

Back to bird watching...two Red-Tailed hawks perched on the tsunami horns...

20201001-IMG_7142.jpg

• Like 1