Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

23 minutes ago, bob lt said:

If LHR T2, I wasn't impressed, no gin and tonic and the food selection wasn't great either.

Plenty of booze, including Gin. Agree about the food, it was limited, but enough for me.

Really enjoyed the red wine and the cookies. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

Yes.

I've recently had a similar discussion on Addicts.

Why didn't you use the Air Canada lounge, which is first rate and close to the departure gate? It closes at 8pm, but 40 minutes excluded from the lounge is a small price to pay. 

52 minutes ago, Bazle said:

I've recently had a similar discussion on Addicts.

Why didn't you use the Air Canada lounge, which is first rate and close to the departure gate? It closes at 8pm, but 40 minutes excluded from the lounge is a small price to pay. 

Because it was closed and at check in I was told to use Lufthansa. 

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 1

I suspect you were misled! It would have been open until 8pm.

I do on-line check-in using the EVA app, and do not receive instructions. However, I do get a boarding pass and lounge invitation, which get me into the Air Canada lounge.

Yesterday ...went on a school field trip with my kid's class.

Historic Fort Point at the southern side of the Golden Gate.

https://www.nps.gov/fopo/index.htm

https://www.presidio.gov/places/fort-point-national-historic-site

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Point_National_Historic_Site

. . .

It was drizzling and foggy when we first arrived (10am) but eventually the day dramatically improved.

20230210-IMG_0516.jpg

20230210-IMG_0515.jpg

20230210-IMG_0576.jpg

20230210-IMG_0533.jpg

20230210-IMG_0575.jpg

20230210-IMG_0574.jpg

20230210-IMG_0592.jpg

20230210-IMG_0622.jpg

20230210-IMG_0618.jpg

20230210-IMG_0619.jpg

20230210-IMG_0616.jpg

20230210-IMG_0644.jpg

20230210-IMG_0677.jpg

20230210-IMG_0672.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 2

Greetings from Hua Hin, our last night here. Geez.....bought one of these "blunts" from this guy, good shit. Wifey took a hit and told me " Khun Mike, I lie to be high wid U" LOL!  

I love this woman but......god she is so naive to these types of things. Everyone in "Bintibaht"  last night was higher then a kite walking around. I thought I was in a "Cheech and Chong" movie LOL! 

IMG_2576.JPG

Edited by Yessongs
  • Haha 7

10 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Greetings from Hua Hin, our last night here. Geez.....bought one of these "blunts" from this guy, good shit. Wifey took a hit and told me " Khun Mike, I lie to be high wid U" LOL!  

I love this woman but......god she is so naive to these types of things. Everyone in "Bintibaht"  last night was higher then a kite walking around. I thought I was in a "Cheech and Chong" movie LOL! 

IMG_2576.JPG

Ah good old Bintabaht Road, it’ll get you going and coming. 🤣

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Geez hate to be "Danny Downer" but good lord, the talent level at Bintibaht is pathetic. About 30 minutes there and I spotted one good looking gal. 

IMG_1447.jpg

When I was there last August, I drove into the Bintabaht area, parked the bike, wandered aimlessly (with a mate) for 5 minutes and realised it was a waste of time. More lady boys than girls (and not attractive ones) and what was available was mainly standing in my way as i tried to walk one end of Bintabaht to the other. Not a welcome experience.

Realised I had wasted petrol money in driving there and got back on the bike and returned to Soi 88-94 area where the girls were better looking and the atmosphere was far more conducive to my needs.

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

14 minutes ago, boydeste said:

First time spotting these boats on their way home each night. Wonder why they don't anchor them out over night?

20230217_170653.jpg

Is there a safe marina with proper moorings , otherwise I assume boat could get damaged , plus you normally have quite high fees in a marina 

• Like 1