Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

1 minute ago, john luke said:

A high class portaloo.

you are on the right track , its a toilet stop for the bus drivers , the locals have named it the turdis (for all you people that don't get the joke the tardis was an old police box that did time travel in the doctor who series in the uk )

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Back in the day, my buddies and I used to go to these Vietnamese "karaoke" type bars in San Jose, Calif. 

Good food and entertainment........we were just trading e-mails last week....saying we wished we had all the money back we used to spend at these places LOL!

DSCN1449.JPG

7 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Back in the day, my buddies and I used to go to these Vietnamese "karaoke" type bars in San Jose, Calif. 

Good food and entertainment........we were just trading e-mails last week....saying we wished we had all the money back we used to spend at these places LOL!

DSCN1449.JPG

Are these the same the coffee shops you used to mention in your posts ?

A picture I wish I wasn't posting. By far and away the most polluted skies I have ever seen in my 15 years of living in Bangkok. Not sure what is going on, but since about 3pm on Wed afternoon it has just gotten worse with geometric progression. And to make matters worse, it is not a normal Bangkok construction dust or carbon monoxide pollution.....this is Beijiing like crap where you can taste the plastic particles in the air. DISGUSTING!

1924916410_bkgpollutedec21.jpg.f42732800048b438517bb8efbb7afa53.jpg

Edited by STARGAZER
  • Like 1

Just now, STARGAZER said:

A picture I wish I wasn't posting. By far and away the most polluted skies I have ever seen in my 15 years of living in Bangkok. Not sure what is going on, but since about 3pm on Wed afternoon it has just gotten worse with geometric progression. And to make matters worse, it is not a normal Bangkok construction dust or carbon monoxide pollution.....the is Beijiing like crap where you can taste the plastic particles in the air. DISGUSTING!

a grim sky mate.

1 minute ago, STARGAZER said:

A picture I wish I wasn't posting. By far and away the most polluted skies I have ever seen in my 15 years of living in Bangkok. Not sure what is going on, but since about 3pm on Wed afternoon it has just gotten worse with geometric progression. And to make matters worse, it is not a normal Bangkok construction dust or carbon monoxide pollution.....the is Beijiing like crap where you can taste the plastic particles in the air. DISGUSTING!

I noticed a similar effect on some of the shots I did last night in Pattaya.  It felt very humid here all day and although it was sunny the mist never lifted.