Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

1 minute ago, john luke said:

It is strange as I was being driven along Beach Road this afternoon I noticed it was not possible to even see the Pattaya City Sign due to mist.  I was about to take a picture but the view was blocked.

That's no mist, it's pollution - and causing many people respiratory problems. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

That pic of the girl graduating brought back some memories from 2017. My wifes niece graduated with an Engineering degree from a local college here.

Taking pics of the festivities, this gal was having pictures taken of her right?  She looked over at me and said "Can you take this picture of me like this and send to me via e-mail? Oh....Ok.  Luckily none of the immediate family members of mine were close. So I told her "Yin Dee Dui Krap"  

She said "Oh you speak Thai"?  I told her "Nit Noi"  She told me she speaks English and tells me she just got her Degree in Chemical Engineering and is now going on to get her Masters Degree in Molecular Biology??  

Jesus Christ....smart gal. 

@matthewh I hope what ever medical problem your stepdaughter is having, she beats it big time. All the best.

IMG_0106.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Yessongs said:

That pic of the girl graduating brought back some memories from 2017. My wifes niece graduated with an Engineering degree from a local college here.

Taking pics of the festivities, this gal was having pictures taken of her right?  She looked over at me and said "Can you take this picture of me like this and send to me via e-mail? Oh....Ok.  Luckily none of the immediate family members of mine were close. So I told her "Yin Dee Dui Krap"  

She said "Oh you speak Thai"?  I told her "Nit Noi"  She told me she speaks English and tells me she just got her Degree in Chemical Engineering and is now going on to get her Masters Degree in Molecular Biology??  

Jesus Christ....smart gal. 

@matthewh I hope what ever medical problem your stepdaughter is having, she beats it big time. All the best.

IMG_0106.JPG

I’ve got similar pictures of my wife’s graduation ceremony in Thailand and UK. 

She’s a bit shy and won’t have them hung on the walls at home. Mind you, the Thai one is a bit regimental and the UK one, is typical throw your mortar boards in the air type. 🤪

• Like 2